Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#1726750 - 08/02/12 07:32 PM OFAC & Recent DPL (Denied Persons List) updates
CantBeShocked Offline
Gold Star
MS
Does anyone have the email sent out on July 31st in regards to the changes to the DPL list? I know what the changes are = I just need a copy of the email - specifically to know what time of day the email notification was sent?

Thanks.

Return to Top
BSA/AML/CIP/OFAC Forum
#1726760 - 08/02/12 07:38 PM Re: OFAC & Recent DPL (Denied Persons List) updates CantBeShocked
John Burnett Offline
10K Club
John Burnett
Cape Cod
One email with subject line "U.S. Department of the Treasury Iran Sanctions Update" arrived in my mailbox at 2:41 PM ET on 7/31.

Another, with subject line "U.S. Department of the Treasury OFAC: Recent Actions Update" arrived at the same time.

A third, with the verbiage from the press release, and subject line "Treasury Sanctions Kunlun Bank in China and Elaf Bank in Iraq for Business with Designated Iranian Banks" arrived at 2:51.

All times Eastern.
Bankers' Threads User #8

Return to Top
#1726768 - 08/02/12 07:42 PM Re: OFAC & Recent DPL (Denied Persons List) updates CantBeShocked
CantBeShocked Offline
Gold Star
MS
I received an email with DPL noted in it - none of these state DPL Denied Persons List. These reference OFAC. Maybe the DPL is from a different email list.

THanks.
Wanda

Return to Top

Moderator:  Andy_Z