Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Thread Options
#173386 - 03/25/04 02:52 PM Come meet Andy!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Andy Zavoina will be flying up to OKC on Wednesday March 31st. We're planning a set of BOL focus group meetings during his visit and would like to extend an invitation to you, our loyal Oklahoma users, to come have lunch, meet Andy, and weigh in on some of the future plans we have for expanding the BankersOnline offerings.

We'll be surfing BOL on a big screen. We have two time slots: 11:00 to 12:30 or 12:30 to 2:00. To reserve a spot, send an email to carin@bankersonline.com ASAP and indicate which time period you prefer. We'll email you the address and directions.

Can't wait to see you. This will be fun -- and let's hope the weather that day cooperates with our plans.

Return to Top
#173387 - 03/25/04 05:15 PM Re: Come meet Andy!
Anonymous
Unregistered

In case you're thinking, "How am I going to justify being out of the bank to attend this?", look at is as a free opportunity to network and ask me, Andy, and the other BOLers questions on subjects ranging from compliance to security. It's like a seminar without the seminar.

Return to Top
#173388 - 03/29/04 02:53 PM Re: Come meet Andy!
Carin Eisenhauer Offline
Platinum Poster
Carin Eisenhauer
Edmond, OK
The focus group meeting will be held at Mary Beth's house in the Glia Group media room:

912 NW 39th
Oklahoma City 73118

That is between Western and Shartel on 39th. Please be sure to let us know you're coming by emailing either me or Carin. mbguard@bankersonline.com carin@bankersonline.com

Office Phone: 405-521-0773
Last edited by mbguard; 03/30/04 03:18 PM.
Return to Top
#173389 - 03/29/04 09:03 PM Re: Come meet Andy!
MackenzieS Offline
Diamond Poster
MackenzieS
Oklahoma
I wish I could be there but I have to go to computer training that day! I am truly sorry I am going to miss out on getting to meet the whole BOL "behind the sceens" crew! Plus, I would love to meet Andy! I hope you guys will consider hosting this annually so that we could get a chance in the future to participate.

Return to Top
#173390 - 03/29/04 09:16 PM Re: Come meet Andy!
Pup Offline
Power Poster
Pup
Pedaling along a scenic highwa...
Annually? Heck, I think MB should buy us lunch monthly, at least!! .

I agree with Mack. These types of things are great for a number of reasons, including the simple networking aspect of it. An annual meeting would be wonderful, from my perspective. I'm looking forward to Wednesday.

Return to Top
#173391 - 03/31/04 08:09 PM Re: Come meet Andy!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hi guys! This is Mackenzie checking in from computer training! I hope the tour and meeting went well...let us know the results and how many BOLers attended.

Return to Top
#173392 - 04/01/04 03:55 PM Re: Come meet Andy!
Rangers Fan Offline
Gold Star
Rangers Fan
I was glad I went-this was great to see the behind the scenes and meet all "worker bees" (does that make Mary Beth the queen bee? ). And Fraud Pup, you are too funny! And it was great to meet the infamous Andy Z. Us banker feathered folks don't get near enough opportunities to network and just share ideas in a non-seminar, non-school, non-after hours format and this was great!

Return to Top
#173393 - 04/01/04 05:03 PM Re: Come meet Andy!
Pup Offline
Power Poster
Pup
Pedaling along a scenic highwa...
It was great to meet some of the people whom I "speak" to and get ideas from on a regular basis. I enjoyed the conversation and the ideas presented by Michelle, etc. You guys are thinking in the right direction. Andy, it was nice to have met you. I look forward to hearing more of your thoughts and ideas in the future. Maureen, I'm too funny? You missed J. Bruce...HE was funny! It was good to get your perspectives on some of the different things we discussed. You and I, although in different positions, work for banks of similar size, so we share some of the same issues. Thanks, MaryBeth for being the ever-gracious hostess.

Return to Top