Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#1742648 - 09/20/12 06:00 PM Registered employee takes different position
notuntermywatch Offline
Gold Star
MN
We have an employee who has a NMLS number, but no longer acts in a lending capacity.

Do we need to temrinate him from the system? What would the termination date be, the date he started in the new non-lending position?

Thanks

Return to Top
S.A.F.E. Act Forum
#1742655 - 09/20/12 06:24 PM Re: Registered employee takes different position notuntermywatch
Dani York, CRCM Offline
Power Poster
Dani York, CRCM
TN
No you would not terminate him from the system, as he is still in your employ. Just let his registration status run out at the end of the year (ie don't renew him in November).
Last edited by Dani York; 09/20/12 06:24 PM.

Return to Top
#1744535 - 09/26/12 08:29 PM Re: Registered employee takes different position notuntermywatch
MyBrainHurts Offline
Platinum Poster
Illinois
When we were all getting started with the SAFE act, we obtained an NMLS ID for an employee that management removed from lending before we got any further with the process. He asked that I have his name removed from the system. I called NMLS, and at that time, they would not let you delete someone once their initial record had been created.

Return to Top

Moderator:  Andy_Z, John Burnett