Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options Tools
#1756363 - 11/08/12 02:56 PM Training Related - Mandatory
Love Cruising Offline
100 Club
Can you provide me with a list of the mandatory training for Compliance. I know Reg. CC, BSA, Security, Identity Theft, but we are getting a lot of auditors expecting training on practically everything. I would like to know which are the mandatory ones. Ido flood, RESPA, T & L, and cover on the deposit side a little bit of all for my customer service personnel. Lenders also get ECOA a Fair Lending.Thanks.

Return to Top
General Discussion
#1756721 - 11/09/12 03:15 PM Re: Training Related - Mandatory Love Cruising
Elwood P. Dowd Offline
10K Club
Elwood P. Dowd
Next to Harvey
See post 1705052 for Andy's list.

Training on everything is certainly a desirable, common sense goal. However, "training" does not automatically translate to written materials and a sign in sheet. When audit criticisms regarding training are spawned by compliance errors it's understandable. However, if there are no compliance errors to point to, then your informal training may be adequate and your auditors are just looking for low hanging fruit; i.e. something they can write about that requires no effort on their part. Ask them if that's the case.

Return to Top
#1756749 - 11/09/12 03:50 PM Re: Training Related - Mandatory Elwood P. Dowd
Love Cruising Offline
100 Club
Thank you. I agree with your comment, I'll be ready to make my point. I even go as far as distributing to all employees a monthly newsletter and I normally try to cover the hot topics.

Return to Top