Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Thread Options
#1785240 - 02/12/13 06:44 PM Re: Prayers for Friend's Newborn Son Busy Bee, CRCM
Busy Bee, CRCM Offline
Diamond Poster
PacificNW
Hello, All...

My friend's precious baby boy lost his fight this morning. He caught a cold that turned into pneumonia and his little body couldn't fight it. Please continue to pray for this family. While their hearts are broken, they have peace knowing that their sweet son is with Jesus.

Thank you!

Return to Top
#1785254 - 02/12/13 07:17 PM Re: Prayers for Friend's Newborn Son Busy Bee, CRCM
ecrew,CRCM Offline
100 Club
ecrew,CRCM
Fl
I will continue to send prayers. I can't and don't want to imagine what they are going through. It's good to hear that have peace. They sound like incredible people.

Return to Top
#1785362 - 02/12/13 09:32 PM Re: Prayers for Friend's Newborn Son Busy Bee, CRCM
NotDoneYet Offline
Gold Star
NotDoneYet
PA
It is all too easy to take a baby's birth for granted when you haven't dealt with a loss first hand. My daughter's co-worker is struggling with a newborn, born 2/4. Its hard for my daughter and myself to find the right words when she has been blessed with two very healthy little boys.
But our hearts break at the loss of a baby, maybe more so, because we can't imagine living without the ones we have been blessed with.
With prayers for comfort, peace and courage to face the future.

Return to Top
#1785399 - 02/12/13 10:36 PM Re: Prayers for Friend's Newborn Son Busy Bee, CRCM
basilring Offline
Gold Star
Spartan Country!
I don't have the words right now... so sad. I hope they are able to get through this difficult time. May they be surrounded by the people that love and care for them and someday are able to be healed, but not forget.

Return to Top
#1785514 - 02/13/13 03:04 PM Re: Prayers for Friend's Newborn Son Busy Bee, CRCM
Quadspapa Offline
Power Poster
Quadspapa
Quadrupletville, Texas
Prayers from Texas....I just can't imagine...but hope all find peace and comfort......

Return to Top
#1788676 - 02/22/13 10:06 PM Re: Prayers for Friend's Newborn Son Busy Bee, CRCM
Princess Romeo Offline

Power Poster
Princess Romeo
Where the heart is
Prayers and condolences - I don't have any other words.

Return to Top
#1788828 - 02/25/13 04:16 PM Re: Prayers for Friend's Newborn Son Busy Bee, CRCM
MB Guy Offline
10K Club
Way, way south.
Ugh, so sad. May Jesus hold that little guy in his lap and comfort those poor parents. Can't even imagine.

Return to Top
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderator:  Andy_Z, John Burnett