Everybody's looking for something.

Some of them want to use you,
Some of them want to get used by you.
Some of them want to abuse you,
Some of them want to be abused. [BOL missing music note]

[Marilyn Manson version]

:like:

Return to Top
#1781866 - 01/31/13 09:17 PM Re: Odd dreams (no, not you Ed) 'Lil Freak!
MsFaye Offline
The Dakotas
Interesting.

I have dark hair and am in my 20's although I have never placed a picture of myself here on BOL. I do wear glasses but have opted for contacts except for at home.

Awkward crazy .....

Return to Top
#1781867 - 01/31/13 09:20 PM Re: Odd dreams (no, not you Ed) MsFaye
A_G Offline
10K Club
How you doin'?

Return to Top
#1781870 - 01/31/13 09:22 PM Re: Odd dreams (no, not you Ed) 'Lil Freak!
edAudit Offline
Power Poster
edAudit
You are here
Sorry, I did not get a chance to warn you

CAMS

Return to Top
#1781871 - 01/31/13 09:22 PM Re: Odd dreams (no, not you Ed) cheekEE
Sci_Comply Offline
100 Club
Sci_Comply
Originally Posted By: MonkEE
That's not cool!!!

I have a reoccuring dream about high school. High school? It's been 18 years since I was in HS. Dumb brain.

I do too! Mine usually involves me not remembering my locker combination and getting to my classes late because I can't find my way around. crazy

(btw, I do still remember my locker combination: 36 - 24 - 4)

Return to Top
#1781875 - 01/31/13 09:25 PM Re: Odd dreams (no, not you Ed) 'Lil Freak!
manimal Offline
Diamond Poster
manimal
Deleted
I have recurring HS dreams too. Always late, can't remember locker combo, or forgot a giant project that is due.

Still a nerd, even 12 years after I graduated. crazy

Innerpartysystem

Return to Top
#1781877 - 01/31/13 09:27 PM Re: Odd dreams (no, not you Ed) 'Lil Freak!
Dip Offline
Power Poster
Dip
San Diego, CA
I had two particularly weird dreams thsi week and one last week. I onyl remember one from thsi week enough to share.

I was on a community college campus takign my body pump class. after that body pump class i decided to sit in on another class that a girl from bunco was teaching. i go in and its really small and the only other people in the class are other people from bunco and their kids. and it was opne of those super remedial adult school classes (not sure what subject). so then i decided to leave. when i leave, it's super dark outside and raining, and I got really scared because I coudlnt see anything, so i started crying. then my body pump instructor (in real life, not from the dream) comes walking across the campus in a Dominos outfit carryign a bunch of pizzas to deliver. he helps me see enough to get to my truck (i dont own a truck, whatever). Then, since i t was raining and he was delivering pizzas on foot for some reason, i offered to drive him in the rain to deliver his pizzas. thats all i remember.

The dream from last week was really disturbing cuz of what happened to my bff in it...

I was somewhere by the beach but no place i recognise in san diego (though in my dream, it was san diego). There was a jungle course near the beach that was apparently a DIY iron man, liek you do it whenever and if you make it through the course and back, you reach iron man status. so me and my bff decide to do it. and its through very thick jungle with booby traps, but we make it through and back and are so stoked to me iron women. on the way out we see some people i know (in real life, an old freinds little brother). so for some crazy reason, we turn around and do it again...and again....and again. on our last trip through the iron man jungle course, my bff hits a booby trap and turns into a little palm-sized squid btu with googly craft eyeballs. i was so upset, and then she started to dehydrate out of water, so i walk over to the jungle river with her laying limp in my hands as a squid, and i lower her into the water to try to rehydrate her. and that was the last i remember. and now we joke that she's a googly-eyed squid.

Return to Top
#1781878 - 01/31/13 09:28 PM Re: Odd dreams (no, not you Ed) 'Lil Freak!
Dani York, CRCM Offline
Power Poster
Dani York, CRCM
TN
I have a recurring dream about college, where I forget when and where my classes are and don't go all semester. Everytime I wake up, I'm worried that I didn't really graduate and have to pull out my diploma to make sure it's real.

Return to Top
#1781881 - 01/31/13 09:31 PM Re: Odd dreams (no, not you Ed) Sci_Comply
GuitarDude Offline
Power Poster
GuitarDude
So Cal
Originally Posted By: Sci_Comply
I do too! Mine usually involves me not remembering my locker combination and getting to my classes late because I can't find my way around. crazy

I have very similar dreams. Sometimes I show up to the wrong class because it is a new semester and I am following the old schedule.

Return to Top
#1781902 - 01/31/13 09:52 PM Re: Odd dreams (no, not you Ed) MsFaye
'Lil Freak! Offline
10K Club
'Lil Freak!
The psych ward
Originally Posted By: MsFaye
Interesting.

I have dark hair and am in my 20's although I have never placed a picture of myself here on BOL. I do wear glasses but have opted for contacts except for at home.

Awkward crazy .....

It was a pleasure to meet you. Why do you sleep 12+ hours and where do you work at nights?

Oh...and DQ--it was BaBo's shower blush But there's a perfectly good explanation for that after reviewing the incidents leading up to said dream last night.

Return to Top
#1781906 - 01/31/13 09:56 PM Re: Odd dreams (no, not you Ed) 'Lil Freak!
bOaty Offline
Power Poster
bOaty
Chillin an grillin
::waits for explanation::

Return to Top
#1781918 - 01/31/13 10:10 PM Re: Odd dreams (no, not you Ed) bOaty
GuitarDude Offline
Power Poster
GuitarDude
So Cal
Originally Posted By: bOatn Shasta
::waits for explanation::

Be careful what you wish for. eek laugh

Return to Top
#1781937 - 01/31/13 10:45 PM Re: Odd dreams (no, not you Ed) 'Lil Freak!
bOaty Offline
Power Poster
bOaty
Chillin an grillin
Point, GD. Scratch that!!

Return to Top
#1781952 - 01/31/13 11:05 PM Re: Odd dreams (no, not you Ed) 'Lil Freak!
MsFaye Offline
The Dakotas
Originally Posted By: 'Lil Freak!
It was a pleasure to meet you. Why do you sleep 12+ hours and where do you work at nights?

Given the chance, I can sleep for long periods at a time. I love sleep. laugh

As for nights, being a part-time student at the moment is my late night job description.

Return to Top
#1782009 - 02/01/13 02:15 PM Re: Odd dreams (no, not you Ed) 'Lil Freak!
Hoosierland Offline
Platinum Poster
I don't usually remember my dreams, but I had two weird and memorable ones this week.

In the first one, some of my coworkers and I went to Olympia, WA and were staying in a house with some women I went to high school with. I haven't seen any of these high school people in over 20 years, and certainly they have never met my coworkers. I don't really know what we were doing there, but it was kind of like we were at summer camp.

In the second dream, one of our lenders secretly divorced her husband. We only found out because we discovered she was now in a relationship with another lender's son (who is about 4 years older than her own oldest son). They were planning to get married. This woman, in real life, is one of the most conservative people I know, so this was really strange behavior for her!

Return to Top
#1782016 - 02/01/13 02:31 PM Re: Odd dreams (no, not you Ed) 'Lil Freak!
manimal Offline
Diamond Poster
manimal
Deleted
A few months ago I dreamed my neighbor was trying to kill me. I sought refuge at a coworkers house and had to crawl around her house so the neighbor couldn't see me through the windows. Then my neighbor came driving up real fast in a minivan, screeched to a halt, opened up the sliding door, and jumped out to chase me. crazy

This neighbor has since moved away, not sure if that saved my life.................

Innerpartysystem

Return to Top
#1782046 - 02/01/13 03:18 PM Re: Odd dreams (no, not you Ed) manimal
Matt_B Offline
Diamond Poster
Matt_B
A CU, Where Regs Don't Apply
Originally Posted By: manimal
A few months ago I dreamed my neighbor was trying to kill me. I sought refuge at a coworkers house and had to crawl around her house so the neighbor couldn't see me through the windows. Then my neighbor came driving up real fast in a minivan, screeched to a halt, opened up the sliding door, and said "Honey, pack your bags. I won the lottery!".

And I said, "Oh my God! What should I pack, beach stuff or
mountain stuff?"

"Doesn't matter," she said. "Just pack your bags and get out!"

This neighbor has since moved away, not sure if that saved my life.................

I'd say your life has definitely been saved!

Return to Top
#1784098 - 02/08/13 02:47 PM Re: Odd dreams (no, not you Ed) 'Lil Freak!
manimal Offline
Diamond Poster
manimal
Deleted
Last night I dreamed the high rise condo building I was in caught on fire. I wasn't sure if we could trust the fire alarm, so I went to the security desk and checked out all their alarm systems. Yep, real fire, the sprinklers were going off. Barney Stinson was there too, and he was pretty freaked out. We promised to help him get out.

Then we tried to evacuate down like 20 floors, but obviously we couldn't use the elevators. So we tried to slide down these broken escalators. The stairs flattened out so it was like a slide. But then, we hit a floor and the firefighter crews were trying to back their huge truck up the escalators instead. So we had to scramble back up, which proved difficult since the stairs had flattened out. Barney helped me climb back over the railing.

Finally we ran back across the floor we were on to try and find a stairwell. But wait, what's this? We were actually already on the first floor! We ran out the doors and were safe outside.

Then, Joakim Noah was hanging out in front of the building, and he gave me his hat. I put it on and started walking around impersonating him.

It was a pretty awesome dream. smile
Last edited by manimal; 02/08/13 02:48 PM. Reason: ETA: NPH

Innerpartysystem

Return to Top
#1784267 - 02/08/13 05:53 PM Re: Odd dreams (no, not you Ed) manimal
Bankster Offline
Diamond Poster
Yinzerville, PA
I used to dream about all of my teeth falling-out pretty regularly. I also have some school dreams where I'm late or totally unprepared for a test.

My wife had a dream that I was cheating on her. She was mad at me for at least half of the day.

Return to Top
#1784271 - 02/08/13 05:55 PM Re: Odd dreams (no, not you Ed) 'Lil Freak!
P*Q Offline

Power Poster
P*Q
Somewhere
Years ago when I was a kid, I have a regular/nightly/recurring dream that I was running and always being chased by a huge watermelon.....and it almost always was going to squish me, nipping at my heels yet nevere quite catching me. I've always wanted to have that analyzed. Used to freak me out!

Return to Top
#1784285 - 02/08/13 06:09 PM Re: Odd dreams (no, not you Ed) 'Lil Freak!
TB 12 Offline
Power Poster
TB 12
Foxboro
You a fan of Gallagher?

Return to Top
#1784314 - 02/08/13 06:51 PM Re: Odd dreams (no, not you Ed) 'Lil Freak!
HappyGilmore Offline
10K Club
Pulling people out of the ditc...
i rarely dream, and when i do, i rarely remember them...although recently i did dream i was falling a long way...when i woke up, i was actually laying on the floor...i know, what a crazy life i lead

Return to Top
#1784318 - 02/08/13 07:06 PM Re: Odd dreams (no, not you Ed) HappyGilmore
GuitarDude Offline
Power Poster
GuitarDude
So Cal
Originally Posted By: HappyGilmore
i rarely dream, and when i do, i rarely remember them...although recently i did dream i was falling a long way...when i woke up, i was actually laying on the floor...i know, what a crazy life i lead

^^^ was dreaming he was a flopping soccer player whistle

Return to Top
Page 2 of 2 1 2