We are going to offer a new account that must have internet banking, e statements, direct deposit. The new relationship must have the account opened over 180 days and the account must be in good standing and then they will receive a $100 deposit into their account. Do I send them a 1099 MISC or a 1099 INT for the $100? We are also planning on buying their debit card and also their checks from their old account for an additonal $20. This will be deposited into their account when these items are brought into the bank with a maximum of $20 per household. Is this also a 1099 MISC or a 1099 INT? Thank you for any help with this.