Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

New Reply Thread Options
#1789794 - 02/27/13 07:51 PM HMDA Response Fax
Anonymous
Unregistered

I cannot get the HMDA fax line to accept my submission response. Is it okay to scan it and send it to hmdahelp@frb.gov ??

Return to Top Reply Quote Quick Reply Quick Quote
#1789844 - 02/27/13 08:30 PM Re: HMDA Response Fax Anonymous
Anonymous
Unregistered

Anon 2 here:
Yes, I had the same problem on 2/25. I checked it out and called the fax number. It rang 20 times and then suddenly picked up. Evidently it rings and puts you in a que. Unfortunately fax machines don't wait all day long for a pick-up at the other end. I sent HMDA Help a critical email stating they need to explain what's going on with their fax system and how it operates - print it in the submission guidance so we know what to expect! They have not responded to that. But they did say to email the cover sheet (that they ask you to include) and the other docs at the end that are labeled (one is not but it's obvious they want it) "Submission required". I emailed it to hmdahelp and they responded within an hour with an email reply stating we are complete.

#1790008 - 02/28/13 01:58 PM Re: HMDA Response Fax Anonymous
Anonymous
Unregistered

Anon #1 here: I tried numerous times to fax it yesterday to no avail. So I scanned and emailed it to hmdahelp@frb.gov; I wonder if I will get some kind of confirmation? Should I also keep trying to fax it today?

#1790029 - 02/28/13 02:33 PM Re: HMDA Response Fax Anonymous
manimal Offline
Diamond Poster
manimal
Deleted
You should get a confirmation via email. Make sure your SPAM filter doesn't block it, I have that problem nearly every year.

Innerpartysystem

Quick Reply:
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Moderator:  MagicCity, P*Q, Truffle Royale