Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#1790707 - 03/01/13 07:36 PM Digital/Electronic Signature Capture
Becky Offline
100 Club
Becky
Dallas, Texas
Is anyone out there capturing customer signatures for signature card/resolutions electronically (i.e. digital signature pad or iPad-like tablet)? If so, can you PM me? I'd like to ask some questions. Starting to think about implementing something along those lines at our bank and want to talk thru any potential challenges.

Return to Top
eBanking / Technology
#1791251 - 03/04/13 10:41 PM Re: Digital/Electronic Signature Capture Becky
Andy_Z Offline
10K Club
Andy_Z
On the Net
While that may be a digital signature, I've yet to see one that resembled my wet ink signature.
Rules and Regs minus Relationships equals Resentment and Rebellion. John Maxwell

Return to Top
#1791509 - 03/05/13 06:03 PM Re: Digital/Electronic Signature Capture Becky
tdogz Offline
100 Club
tdogz
I was recently at a meeting with employees from about 10 banks in our state (all sizes). This subject came up, and we were the only bank not doing electronic signatures. All the others were doing it for at least signature cards. They were all pleased with the tech and said that these signature pads work a lot better than the ones at store cash registers (i.e. they actually look like ink signatures). They did say that they retained the ability to print out the forms so they could get a regular signature in certain circumstances.

Return to Top
#1793071 - 03/08/13 10:02 PM Re: Digital/Electronic Signature Capture Becky
St Louis Jeff Offline
100 Club
Tdogz, I'm glad to hear that. We're getting ready to implement electronic signatures on our new accounts. We're just about to start testing the sig card pad (Topaz "SigLite" model).

Return to Top
#1808830 - 04/27/13 12:32 AM Re: Digital/Electronic Signature Capture Becky
Jennifer Offline
Pacific Northwest
We not only have signature pads at the new account desks, but also small desktop scanner that duplex and provide electronic archival of documentation provided. A big part of selecting the right solution is what integration options you have with your cold storage system.

Return to Top

Moderator:  Andy_Z