BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Thread Options
#1794073 - 03/13/13 12:56 PM Re: Trash, Pure trash HRH Okie Banker
Beagles22 Offline
Power Poster
State of confusion
I want to be a scooter person.... BWUA HA HA.....

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#1794250 - 03/13/13 05:22 PM Re: Trash, Pure trash HRH Okie Banker
Bones Offline
Power Poster
Bones
Land of Enchantment
Last winter there was a woman in a town just 20 miles north of us that has 4 kids and her heater went out in the late evening hours so she loads her kids in the car, drives to a bar, picks up a drunk man that she doesn't even know in the bar and they all go to a motel right off the interstate. The youngest child, a 3 year old little girl, fell asleep in the car on the way to the motel and so the mother leaves her in the car sleeping while all the rest of them go to the room. This is in the middle of winter, mind you. The little girl wakes up in the vehicle by herself, gets out, and wanders around the motel parking lot, crosses the frontage road to a semi that was parked there for the night. The driver of the semi said he heard crying and went outside to find the little girl in just socks and no jacket and very upset. Luckily, this man was a good person and took the little girl into the hotel lobby and the police were called. He could have easily kidnapped her, or she could have walked just a little farther and ended up on the interstate.

It was an unbelievable story. The mother had apparently had several charges in the past for child neglect and still had custody of them.

Return to Top
Page 2 of 2 1 2