Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#179747 - 04/14/04 09:28 PM Access Capital Strategies CommunityInvestment Fund
Kathleen O. Blanchard Offline

10K Club
Kathleen O. Blanchard
Has anyone used this fund for CRA investments? I have a lot of data including examiner comments from CRA exams but wondered if any BOLers have personal experience from your CRA investments. We are considering putting some of our investment funds with them.
www.kaybeescomplianceinsights.com

Return to Top
CRA
#179748 - 04/15/04 02:02 AM Re: Access Capital Strategies Community Investment Fun
Pale Rider Offline
10K Club
Pale Rider
under the Lone Star
Is this a fund managed by Merrill Lynch ? If so, my bank has made two separate investments, both of which were accorded full Investment Test credit. They have been helpful in providing specific investments in our assessment areas.

Return to Top
#179749 - 04/15/04 03:12 AM Re: Access Capital Strategies Community Investment Fun
Kathleen O. Blanchard Offline

10K Club
Kathleen O. Blanchard
It is managed by Access Capital Strategies LLC in Boston but submanaged by Merrill Lynch Investment Managers. Sounds like the same one.

Similar to CRAFund you can select where you want the investments.

It is good to hear you were pleased with the results. Thanks.
www.kaybeescomplianceinsights.com

Return to Top
#179750 - 04/20/04 12:02 AM Re: Access Capital Strategies Community Investment Fun
HRH Dawnie Offline
Power Poster
HRH Dawnie
Anchorage Alaska
They've never had a project I could invest in, but I haven't heard bad things about them.

I deal with Meredian out of Boston. I highly recommend them. They've put more effort into finding me properties than any other company in the US (and believe me I do try to get these dudes working for me..I have too much cash and too few opportunities!)

CRA Rating is in...Oh who cares...I'm home with the baby.

Return to Top