Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options Tools
#1804834 - 04/15/13 08:56 PM Comprehensive online Compliance Training Programs
fnblikdd Offline
New Poster
NY
What online training programs are you using? We are currently with BAI and are looking to check out other vendors.

Return to Top
General Discussion
#1804836 - 04/15/13 08:59 PM Re: Comprehensive online Compliance Training Programs fnblikdd
ahkcompliance Offline
Diamond Poster
Midwest
We currently are using BAI. We used BVS in the past. Our decision to switch was cost.

Return to Top
#1804843 - 04/15/13 09:07 PM Re: Comprehensive online Compliance Training Programs fnblikdd
Skittles Offline
10K Club
Skittles
TN
We have switched to ICBA this year. I looked at BAI; however we went with ICBA due to cost and we're sending more employees to off-site training this year than previously.

Return to Top
#1804912 - 04/16/13 01:10 PM Re: Comprehensive online Compliance Training Programs fnblikdd
Soccer Offline
Diamond Poster
Utopia
We use BVS, two years ago I went through a detailed process of looking at other vendors BAI being one of them and even though BVS is more expensive, we determined that the others just didn't measure up. There are so many programs and capabilities in their system that we are discovering and using, and their support staff is very helpful.

Return to Top
#1804976 - 04/16/13 02:34 PM Re: Comprehensive online Compliance Training Programs fnblikdd
TMatt87 Offline
Diamond Poster
TMatt87
Idaho
We currently use BVS, but we are looking at switching to ICBA due to cost.

Return to Top
#1805132 - 04/16/13 06:30 PM Re: Comprehensive online Compliance Training Programs fnblikdd
Rocky P Offline
Power Poster
Florida
A client bank used BVS, and what was especially nice was that BVS let the bank modify some of the modules (such as the fair lending one) to incorporate bank policies and procedures - make it personal to the bank. Regulators loved it.

Return to Top
#1805628 - 04/17/13 05:47 PM Re: Comprehensive online Compliance Training Programs fnblikdd
Dr.Ozya Offline
Phila
We use ABA Frontline. You cannot beat the price (free for ABA members), courses are updated annually, and the reports are pretty good. Regulators seem to be happy with it, too (at least two federal and two state regulators I had). The only drawback is that it doesn't show the number of attempts to pass the assessment, this requires reasonable manual process (like weekly generation of the reports, not a big deal).

Return to Top