Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Thread Options
#1806392 - 04/19/13 02:13 PM Re: Arrest made in Monday's marathon bombing!!!! P*Q
Truffle Royale Offline

10K Club
ditto the thought that they'd have gotten out of town.
That and having to rob a PDQ make me hope and pray that these were just random idiots and not part of some larger cell.

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#1806453 - 04/19/13 03:33 PM Re: Arrest made in Monday's marathon bombing!!!! P*Q
Sound Tactic Offline
Power Poster
Sound Tactic
ABC will do anything to pin this on right wingers. George Stephanopolis just said they were against the health care law. Drudge is reporting that there is no doubt these two were Islamic terrorists.

When will the liberal media stop this crusade?

Return to Top
#1806460 - 04/19/13 03:40 PM Re: Arrest made in Monday's marathon bombing!!!! P*Q
straw Offline
Power Poster
straw
I heard a report (take it for what it is worth at this point) that the dead suspect was wired with an IED. Perhaps they planned all along to hang around in the hopes of pulling off further attacks and/or die in a blaze of glory.

Return to Top
#1806461 - 04/19/13 03:42 PM Re: Arrest made in Monday's marathon bombing!!!! Sound Tactic
rainman Offline
Power Poster
rainman
Originally Posted By: Red Herring
ABC will do anything to pin this on right wingers. George Stephanopolis just said they were against the health care law. Drudge is reporting that there is no doubt these two were Islamic terrorists.

I agree Stephanopolis was out of line, but Drudge was just as bad or worse. At this point in time, there is nothing but doubt about anything.

I suppose Drudge would be correct if he said that they are/were of the Muslim faith and that they were terrorists. But it's still a long way to go to know if they were "Islamic terrorists."

Return to Top
#1806462 - 04/19/13 03:44 PM Re: Arrest made in Monday's marathon bombing!!!! P*Q
QCL Offline
Power Poster
QCL
NW IL
Careful. We are dangerously close to religious and political discussions.

Return to Top
#1806496 - 04/19/13 04:31 PM Re: Arrest made in Monday's marathon bombing!!!! rainman
Sound Tactic Offline
Power Poster
Sound Tactic
Originally Posted By: rainman
Originally Posted By: Red Herring

I agree Stephanopolis was out of line, but Drudge was just as bad or worse. At this point in time, there is nothing but doubt about anything.

I suppose Drudge would be correct if he said that they are/were of the Muslim faith and that they were terrorists. But it's still a long way to go to know if they were "Islamic terrorists."

Drudge does not write the stories. They are reporting an interview done with these kid's uncle.

Return to Top
#1806508 - 04/19/13 04:48 PM Re: Arrest made in Monday's marathon bombing!!!! P*Q
QCL Offline
Power Poster
QCL
NW IL
The kid's father says that "special services" have framed my
children.

http://indrus.in/news/2013/04/19/my_kids_were_framed_says_boston_bombing_suspects_father_23969.html

Return to Top
#1806509 - 04/19/13 04:48 PM Re: Arrest made in Monday's marathon bombing!!!! QCL
Glutes Offline
Platinum Poster
Glutes
Texas
Originally Posted By: QCL-MamaBear

I think that line has already been crossed, and no surprise who crossed it.

Return to Top
#1806515 - 04/19/13 04:54 PM Re: Arrest made in Monday's marathon bombing!!!! P*Q
edAudit Offline
Power Poster
edAudit
You are here
There are many issue with all the reporting. I would though that they would have learned for yesterday.

1) where they her 1 year or a decade?
2) where are they from
3) who is this special services that the dad is talking about.
4) I would think that the dead one (at least) will not be home for vacation.

CAMS

Return to Top
#1806550 - 04/19/13 05:52 PM Re: Arrest made in Monday's marathon bombing!!!! straw
TB 12 Offline
Power Poster
TB 12
Foxboro
Originally Posted By: straw
I heard a report (take it for what it is worth at this point) that the dead suspect was wired with an IED. Perhaps they planned all along to hang around in the hopes of pulling off further attacks and/or die in a blaze of glory.

One of the Doctors at Beth Isreal did say this morning the dead suspect had burns on his trunk.

Return to Top
#1806561 - 04/19/13 06:10 PM Re: Arrest made in Monday's marathon bombing!!!! P*Q
waldensouth Offline
Power Poster
waldensouth
FINALLY ABOVE the gnat line
If you don't want to die, don't strap bombs on your body and shoot at police. Seems simple enough to me.....

- Frederick Douglass

My Opinion Only.

Return to Top
#1806575 - 04/19/13 06:25 PM Re: Arrest made in Monday's marathon bombing!!!! Glutes
Sound Tactic Offline
Power Poster
Sound Tactic
Originally Posted By: Glutes
Originally Posted By: QCL-MamaBear

I think that line has already been crossed, and no surprise who crossed it.

The thread was about a report! I am also referencing another report by an ABC pseudo journalist. If you think it is political then please take my post to bash the journalist for making it political.... or perhaps you could actually contribute to thread.

Return to Top
#1806595 - 04/19/13 06:42 PM Re: Arrest made in Monday's marathon bombing!!!! P*Q
Bacon Boy Offline
10K Club
Bacon Boy
Stuck w/Avatar
RH, what implies Glutes is talking about you?

Now CNN is saying "controlled explosions" are being conducted. eek

Return to Top
#1806603 - 04/19/13 06:47 PM Re: Arrest made in Monday's marathon bombing!!!! Bacon Boy
edAudit Offline
Power Poster
edAudit
You are here
Originally Posted By: O'BaconBoy!
RH, what implies Glutes is talking about you?

Now CNN is saying "controlled explosions" are being conducted. eek

My posts were nothing but anti media and straw has not posted in this thread. smile

CAMS

Return to Top
#1806617 - 04/19/13 07:04 PM Re: Arrest made in Monday's marathon bombing!!!! P*Q
Truffle Royale Offline

10K Club
Stick to the topic please, not who said what that someone else is implying was or was not about them, ok?

For the record, the topic under discussion is the quality of the reporting that's being done.

Thank you.

Return to Top
#1806619 - 04/19/13 07:10 PM Re: Arrest made in Monday's marathon bombing!!!! Sound Tactic
Glutes Offline
Platinum Poster
Glutes
Texas
against posting guidelines
Last edited by Truffle Royale; 04/19/13 07:27 PM.
Return to Top
#1806621 - 04/19/13 07:10 PM Re: Arrest made in Monday's marathon bombing!!!! P*Q
edAudit Offline
Power Poster
edAudit
You are here
Pete Williams Becomes The Reporting Hero Of The Boston Bombings
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/19...tm_hp_ref=media

Now we have hero reporters qualificatons: not reporting a false report.

good job media.

CAMS

Return to Top
#1806622 - 04/19/13 07:10 PM Re: Arrest made in Monday's marathon bombing!!!! P*Q
HappyGilmore Offline
10K Club
Pulling people out of the ditc...
Originally Posted By: Fox et al
my poor reporting

Return to Top
#1806627 - 04/19/13 07:13 PM Re: Arrest made in Monday's marathon bombing!!!! Truffle Royale
Glutes Offline
Platinum Poster
Glutes
Texas
Originally Posted By: Truffle Royale
For the record, the topic under discussion is the quality of the reporting that's being done.

Thank you.

Negative.

The topic was about a report of a possible arrest, not the "quality" of reporting.

Return to Top
#1806631 - 04/19/13 07:15 PM Re: Arrest made in Monday's marathon bombing!!!! P*Q
HappyGilmore Offline
10K Club
Pulling people out of the ditc...
while it started about the arrest, the topic did move to discussing the quality of reporting...as with many threads, the topic changed over the numerous posts...

if you have an issue with the thread, by all means feel free to quit reading this thread and move on to another one.

Return to Top
#1806643 - 04/19/13 07:28 PM Re: Arrest made in Monday's marathon bombing!!!! P*Q
Sound Tactic Offline
Power Poster
Sound Tactic
Quote:

Thank you TR!

Quote:
Negative.

The topic was about a report of a possible arrest, not the "quality" of reporting.

Maybe if you read more than the first post you will see what the thread is about.

Quote:
Yet, for some reason, you seem to be more interested about bashing the "liberal" media over it's "reporting" while hugging, caressing and protecting the right wing media or Fox News for some reason.

Wow you sure made this political. Good job!

Quote:
This is one of the many reasons people should avoid CNN.

Clearly anti CNN, I don't get your point.

Quote:
Fox never reported an arrest had been made. The FBI reprimanded CNN and AP.

#2 Not seeing your point.

Quote:
I think the wording is very important. I was watching Fox all yesterday and they never once reported an arrest had been made. ....

...Some liberal news outlets accused Fox of reporting this but they never actually did. They stated that CNN has reported an arrest was imminent.

See Candy Crowly and George Stephanopolis. I am making a point about CNN's reporting, which in my opinion is the worst in the country.

Quote:

10K Club

Loc: Moron, Mongolia
while it started about the arrest, the topic did move to discussing the quality of reporting...as with many threads, the topic changed over the numerous posts...

if you have an issue with the thread, by all means feel free to quit reading this thread and move on to another one.

Thank you happy. My intention was not to start a fight about traditional good natured liberals but the ones who frequent CNN and think CNN is objective, or even professional. But Glutes wants to take this a step further.

I have now seen three occurrences where someone has tried to tie this case to right wing conspiracies. Axelrod (the President's advisor) said that BHO said it was about someone who did not like taxes. But WHAT A SURPRISE, it was not.

Return to Top
#1806650 - 04/19/13 07:35 PM Re: Arrest made in Monday's marathon bombing!!!! Sound Tactic
Peepers Offline
10K Club
they're still searching for the second brother?

Return to Top
#1806651 - 04/19/13 07:36 PM Re: Arrest made in Monday's marathon bombing!!!! P*Q
edAudit Offline
Power Poster
edAudit
You are here
Yes, and they brought in the chicago pd to help.

CAMS

Return to Top
#1806655 - 04/19/13 07:38 PM Re: Arrest made in Monday's marathon bombing!!!! P*Q
Sound Tactic Offline
Power Poster
Sound Tactic
Glutes for what its worth if I offended you I apologize. I was not intending to call out all liberals, just the news sources who have been incorrectly reporting the information or trying to pin this on right wingers.

Return to Top
#1806658 - 04/19/13 07:44 PM Re: Arrest made in Monday's marathon bombing!!!! P*Q
P*Q Offline

Power Poster
P*Q
Somewhere
Yes they are still looking. And many more towns and cities than what the news is reporting are under complete lockdown. No schools, business, banks open. Everyone to stay in their home. I had a meeting in the western part of MA today and there were even highway signs out there about the lockdowns.

Return to Top
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8