Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Thread Options
#1826660 - 06/24/13 05:49 PM New Account documents
helpless Offline
100 Club
California
Does anyone have(and is willing to share) the complete list of required documents for a California corporation or LLC when opening an account. We are focusing on identifying who is authorized to make changes in the name of the corporation or LLC as well as the beneficial owners. Usually the corporate secretary signs documents of this nature but we are going back and cleaning up our files. Thanks

Return to Top
#1826678 - 06/24/13 06:05 PM Re: New Account documents helpless
ItNeverEnds CRCM Offline
Platinum Poster
Looking for my sanity
Here's what we require:

Corporation: Articles of Incorporation, Statement of Information (Form SI-200), Fictitious Business Name Statment (if operating under a different name), if non-profit IRS letter 501(c) or equivalent, if out of state corporation, the statement and registration form with the state of California.

For an LLC: Articles of Organization (LLC-1), Operating Agreement, Statement of Information Form (LLC-12)

I will tell you that the Statement of Information form is tough to get from the company. Many companies don't get a copy once it's filed. But it's easy to get from the Secretary of State, and it's only $1 for the copy. That's the one that will tell you who the officers (corp) or managers or members (LLCs).

Return to Top
#1826721 - 06/24/13 06:47 PM Re: New Account documents ItNeverEnds CRCM
helpless Offline
100 Club
California
Thank you so much!

Return to Top