Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Thread Options
#1813459 - 05/11/13 12:03 PM Compliance workshop in Orlando in July
Beagles22 Offline
Power Poster
State of confusion
So... Is anyone else going to this in July? FIS is putting it on for 3 days? Just curious to see if I will know anyone - even if it is virtually grin

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#1813801 - 05/13/13 11:25 PM Re: Compliance workshop in Orlando in July Beagles22
Weeble Woman Offline
Washington State
I went to one of their compliance sessions a couple of years ago. I'm not sure if the one you are mentioning is the same one, but the trainer was great and presented a LOT of information in the three days. Also the class size was limited so the training was more personalized. I would go again!

Return to Top
#1813929 - 05/14/13 03:30 PM Re: Compliance workshop in Orlando in July Beagles22
Beagles22 Offline
Power Poster
State of confusion
That is GREAT to know!! I have never been to any of their sessions, but this workshop looks like a great format. Also it says they give us a zip drive with powerpoint presentations and stuff to take home with us to train with too. That is a bonus!

Return to Top
#1831642 - 07/10/13 03:01 PM Re: Compliance workshop in Orlando in July Beagles22
Beagles22 Offline
Power Poster
State of confusion
Just wanted to see if anyone has decided to go - would love to put some faces to some of my BOL friends if any are in attendance.

Return to Top