Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#1839669 - 08/06/13 01:36 PM Security Review?
AllSmiles Offline
Gold Star
Mayhem
Being robbed just recently, we have decided to have a third party visit each branch and perform a review of the security measures we have in place and offer suggestions for improvements. We would prefer the review be from a law enforcement perspective. Any suggestions as to how who or how to go about setting this up?

Return to Top
Security - PUBLIC
#1839676 - 08/06/13 01:47 PM Re: Security Review? AllSmiles
edAudit Offline
Power Poster
edAudit
You are here
Originally Posted By: AllSmiles
Being robbed just recently, we have decided to have a third party visit each branch and perform a review of the security measures we have in place and offer suggestions for improvements. We would prefer the review be from a law enforcement perspective. Any suggestions as to how who or how to go about setting this up?

Why from a law enforcement perspective and not a HR/employee relations one?

CAMS

Return to Top
#1839891 - 08/06/13 06:11 PM Re: Security Review? AllSmiles
osucpa Offline
Diamond Poster
Be prepared, what are you going to do if this 3rd party comes back with numerous recommendations? Some may be ordinary and some may be ridiculous. Then you get robbed again and did not implement all of their recommendations. What happens now and what do you tell your employees?

Return to Top
#1840020 - 08/06/13 09:39 PM Re: Security Review? AllSmiles
KC Danimal Offline
Platinum Poster
KC Danimal
Kansas City
If you want a law enforcement prospective, go to law enforcement. Most local police and/or Sheriff's departments are glad to come look at a branch and offer opinions. If you do not already have a good relationship with the local police, start by contating a community policing officer and go from there.

Return to Top
#1840063 - 08/07/13 01:24 PM Re: Security Review? AllSmiles
AllSmiles Offline
Gold Star
Mayhem
All good points, thank you!

Return to Top

Moderator:  Andy_Z