Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Thread Options
#1858847 - 10/04/13 08:28 PM Re: Must See in San Antonio? Hoosierland
Hoosierland Offline
Platinum Poster
Walden, my son would probably not be amused if I took him to see any extra "oddities" on the road. We have a tradition of taking his picture at every strange roadside attraction we come across. These photos are dubbed the Awkward Moments of our trips. Some of them are hilarious, at least to the rest of us!

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#1858849 - 10/04/13 08:29 PM Re: Must See in San Antonio? Hoosierland
HappyGilmore Offline
10K Club
Pulling people out of the ditc...
roadtripping is all about those awkward moments and capturing them for a lifetime...

Return to Top
#1858858 - 10/04/13 08:33 PM Re: Must See in San Antonio? Hoosierland
Hoosierland Offline
Platinum Poster
Agreed. He is involved in 4H and does a project each year that involves creating a Travelogue. We have so much fun compiling stuff for those, and he always includes every one of the "Awkward Moments" photos. He keeps a daily travel journal for that project as well, and it is a lot of fun to go back and read what he he wrote about trips we took when he was much younger. Gotta love a road trip!

Return to Top
#1859426 - 10/08/13 03:26 PM Re: Must See in San Antonio? Hoosierland
Elwood P. Dowd Offline
10K Club
Elwood P. Dowd
Next to Harvey
San Antonio is one of my favorite cities and there are some great tourist attractions. However, my most memorable experience there was attending a Sunday morning mass in Spanish at the San Fernando Cathedral downtown. I'm not Catholic and I don't speak Spanish, but it was truly amazing. The setting and the people made it a truly religious experience.

Return to Top
Page 2 of 2 1 2