Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#1867012 - 10/31/13 02:59 PM Rate for ARM notice only available online
SaaL Offline
Gold Star
The Texas Hill Country
We use a couple of FHLB balloon rates for some of our ARM's. To our knowledge the rates are not "published" in written form (like in the WSJ) anywhere. Rates are only available online. So for the ARM notice we're planning to state FHLB Website (www.fhlb.com) as the source of information. Can't find anyplace in the reg that states this is not acceptable but just a little uncomfortable with it.

Would appreciate a second opinion.

Return to Top
Mortgage Servicing Rules
#1878403 - 12/13/13 02:47 PM Re: Rate for ARM notice only available online SaaL
Cowboys Fan Offline
Power Poster
SC
Bump: I was thinking of doing something similar for the T-Bill rates. Any thoughts?

Return to Top
#1878416 - 12/13/13 03:02 PM Re: Rate for ARM notice only available online SaaL
GTS333 Offline
Gold Star
I think the requirement is just to disclose a source of information about the index or formula, so if that's the source, it would appear to be correct to me.

Return to Top
#1883953 - 01/07/14 08:35 PM Re: Rate for ARM notice only available online SaaL
Rangers Fan Offline
Gold Star
Rangers Fan
What about FHLB rates for a region that doesn't post them even online in a public manner? Dallas FHLB does post them in the site referenced above but Topeka FHLB does not but only makes the rates available to its member banks after they have logged on....

Return to Top