Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Thread Options
#1887425 - 01/16/14 03:44 PM The moment you've all been waiting for!
HappyGilmore Offline
10K Club
Pulling people out of the ditc...
Yes, friends, tonight, Here Comes Honey-Boo-Boo returns to television with all new episodes. It will be followed by a new entry, Party Down South, which replaces the previously cancelled Buckwild (which was cancelled when the star had one too many "hey, watch this" moments and was killed while off roading).

I'd like to thank both Georgia (HBB) and South Carolina (PDS) for putting forth the effort to show the nation that Louisiana does not have the stupidest citizens in the US...

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#1887427 - 01/16/14 03:45 PM Re: The moment you've all been waiting for! HappyGilmore
manimal Offline
Diamond Poster
manimal
Deleted
Thank the gods we have books.

Innerpartysystem

Return to Top
#1887428 - 01/16/14 03:49 PM Re: The moment you've all been waiting for! HappyGilmore
Pale Rider Offline
10K Club
Pale Rider
under the Lone Star
It's amateur night.

Return to Top
#1887480 - 01/16/14 04:34 PM Re: The moment you've all been waiting for! HappyGilmore
Sound Tactic Offline
Power Poster
Sound Tactic
Originally Posted By: HappyGilmore
Yes, friends, tonight, Here Comes Honey-Boo-Boo returns to television with all new episodes. It will be followed by a new entry, Party Down South, which replaces the previously cancelled Buckwild (which was cancelled when the star had one too many "hey, watch this" moments and was killed while off roading).

I'd like to thank both Georgia (HBB) and South Carolina (PDS) for putting forth the effort to show the nation that Louisiana does not have the stupidest citizens in the US...

A&E has tried hard to make the south look like a bunch of uneducated hicks. Unfortunately the whole Duck Dynasty thing backfired for them.

Return to Top
#1887483 - 01/16/14 04:37 PM Re: The moment you've all been waiting for! HappyGilmore
RR Becca Offline
Power Poster
RR Becca
out of the frying pan...
They're including TX and OK, too. Have you seen the train wreck that is Rodeo Girls? That's not even my sport and I'm embarrassed for them.

Return to Top
#1887495 - 01/16/14 04:45 PM Re: The moment you've all been waiting for! RR Becca
Purple Pride Offline
Purple Pride
Where I am supposed to be
Originally Posted By: RR Becca
They're including TX and OK, too. Have you seen the train wreck that is Rodeo Girls? That's not even my sport and I'm embarrassed for them.

You mean Rodeo Girls is not a documentary about the RRs? I am so disappointed. cry laugh

Return to Top
#1887496 - 01/16/14 04:46 PM Re: The moment you've all been waiting for! HappyGilmore
RR Joker Offline
10K Club
RR Joker
The Swamp
And it was my sport and I'm HORRIFIED as well as MORTIFIED by it. eek

I guess the HBB family getting in a wreck the other day didn't stop the progress of their humiliation to us down here.
frown
Geez.

Say you'll haunt me - Stone Sour

Return to Top
#1887498 - 01/16/14 04:47 PM Re: The moment you've all been waiting for! Purple Pride
RR Joker Offline
10K Club
RR Joker
The Swamp
Originally Posted By: Purple Pride
Originally Posted By: RR Becca

You mean Rodeo Girls is not a documentary about the RRs? I am so disappointed. cry laugh

We might be wild and crazy...but we have WAY MORE class!

Return to Top
#1887500 - 01/16/14 04:48 PM Re: The moment you've all been waiting for! HappyGilmore
RR Becca Offline
Power Poster
RR Becca
out of the frying pan...
and I'm petty sure none of us are Jean-Claude Van Damme's ex wives.

Return to Top
#1887505 - 01/16/14 04:51 PM Re: The moment you've all been waiting for! HappyGilmore
HappyGilmore Offline
10K Club
but you're willing to give it a shot?
Last edited by HappyGilmore; 01/16/14 04:51 PM.

Return to Top
#1887511 - 01/16/14 04:54 PM Re: The moment you've all been waiting for! HappyGilmore
RR Joker Offline
10K Club
RR Joker
The Swamp
I thought he was gay...for real...so no..not willing to waste my time on surefire rejection.

Having said that...I'm not so sure that ex-wife isn't a he in disguise...now that I think about it. crazy

Last edited by RR Joker; 01/16/14 04:55 PM. Reason: added to sentence one

Return to Top
#1887515 - 01/16/14 04:56 PM Re: The moment you've all been waiting for! HappyGilmore
RR Becca Offline
Power Poster
RR Becca
out of the frying pan...
"She" is a little scary.

ETA: and no, I wouldn't be willing, either. There's not enough $ in the world to get me to marry an ego that size.
Last edited by RR Becca; 01/16/14 04:57 PM.

Return to Top
#1887520 - 01/16/14 05:00 PM Re: The moment you've all been waiting for! HappyGilmore
HappyGilmore Offline
10K Club
he is on his 5th marriage (5th wife was also wife #4), so that is a lot of alimony to hide it if true...
Last edited by HappyGilmore; 01/16/14 05:01 PM.

Return to Top
#1887537 - 01/16/14 05:17 PM Re: The moment you've all been waiting for! HappyGilmore
Pale Rider Offline
10K Club
Pale Rider
under the Lone Star
Is he the wrestler?

Return to Top
#1887544 - 01/16/14 05:20 PM Re: The moment you've all been waiting for! HappyGilmore
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
Rodeo Girls = Real Housewives with Horses. That is a traaaaashy show.

Return to Top
#1887548 - 01/16/14 05:21 PM Re: The moment you've all been waiting for! HappyGilmore
califgirl Offline
Diamond Poster
califgirl
The O.C., California
There is a reason that the TV has both an 'on' and an 'off' switch.

Return to Top
#1887553 - 01/16/14 05:24 PM Re: The moment you've all been waiting for! califgirl
RR Sarah Offline
Power Poster
RR Sarah
Up North
Watching Rodeo Girls is like watching a train wreck, you just can't look away. crazy

And double NO on Jean Claude Van Dame (sp?). Yuck.
Last edited by RR Sarah; 01/16/14 05:25 PM.

Return to Top
#1887555 - 01/16/14 05:26 PM Re: The moment you've all been waiting for! HappyGilmore
RR Becca Offline
Power Poster
RR Becca
out of the frying pan...
Unfortunately my husband thinks the show is hilarious. Then again, he also likes Duck Dynasty and that Street Outlaws show...

Return to Top
#1887560 - 01/16/14 05:30 PM Re: The moment you've all been waiting for! RR Becca
RR Sarah Offline
Power Poster
RR Sarah
Up North
I'm guilty of watching Duck Dynasty as well although it is seeming more and more staged so not enjoying it as much. I tried to watch Street Outlaws last night. Can't see the appeal there.

Return to Top
#1887573 - 01/16/14 05:38 PM Re: The moment you've all been waiting for! HappyGilmore
Cowboys Fan Offline
Power Poster
SC
Originally Posted By: HappyGilmore

Cast of Party Down South
Josh Murray - Louise, MS
Lyle Boudreaux - Lafayette, LA
Ryan Richards - Orange Beach, AL
Walt Windham - Frankfort KY
Lauren White - Pineville, LA
Mattie Breaux - Gheens, LA
Taylor Wright - Rockingham, NC
Tiffany Heninan - Eunice, LA
grin grin grin

Return to Top
#1887575 - 01/16/14 05:39 PM Re: The moment you've all been waiting for! HappyGilmore
Bacon Boy Offline
10K Club
Bacon Boy
Stuck w/Avatar
Party Down South is showing on CMT here, not A&E.

Return to Top
#1887584 - 01/16/14 05:52 PM Re: The moment you've all been waiting for! Bacon Boy
Bankster Offline
Diamond Poster
Yinzerville, PA
The wife was flipping through reality shows last night, and we caught a couple minutes of one, I think it was the Real World, but who knows. Anyway, they are making a huge deal about this one guy 'only' being with three different girls. The rest of the dimwits go on to tell of the hundreds that they have been with, and how innocent this guy is. Please tell me this is just reality garbage, and that not all young people are trash. Do I need to build a cage for my kids?

Return to Top
#1887600 - 01/16/14 06:12 PM Re: The moment you've all been waiting for! manimal
waldensouth Offline
Power Poster
waldensouth
FINALLY ABOVE the gnat line
Originally Posted By: manimal

Where's the like button?!

- Frederick Douglass

My Opinion Only.

Return to Top
#1887606 - 01/16/14 06:18 PM Re: The moment you've all been waiting for! waldensouth
#Just Jay Offline
10K Club
#Just Jay
Cheeseheadland
Originally Posted By: waldensouth
Originally Posted By: manimal

Where's the like button?!

And Candy Crush. Don't forget Candy Crush.

Return to Top
#1887608 - 01/16/14 06:20 PM Re: The moment you've all been waiting for! HappyGilmore
JWills, CRCM Offline
Diamond Poster
JWills, CRCM
The Mitten State
About a year ago, several of my co-workers were playing Candy Crush during their lunch hours--I would always tease them about playing 'their game', and wouldn't you know, they got me hooked on it!

My books these days consist of whatever my 3 1/2 yr old granddaughter wants me to read to her. Sometimes over and over again. But I am glad she enjoys books.

--Dr. Seuss

Return to Top
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3