Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Thread Options
#1888040 - 01/17/14 05:18 PM Re: The moment you've all been waiting for! HappyGilmore
'Lil Freak! Offline
10K Club
'Lil Freak!
The psych ward
Originally Posted By: HappyGilmore
Originally Posted By: 'Lil Freak!
I DVR Sex Sent Me to the ER.

seriously? this is a show?

It's on TLC

Love makes the world go round, for sure. But in some instances, love and sex can lead people through the swinging doors of the emergency room, with medical mishaps that are bizarre, potentially risky and very, very funny!

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#1888042 - 01/17/14 05:19 PM Re: The moment you've all been waiting for! 'Lil Freak!
'Lil Freak! Offline
10K Club
'Lil Freak!
The psych ward
Oh...and if you go to TLC.com be sure your computer speakers are turned down or else the people outside your office will look at you funny eek

Return to Top
#1888050 - 01/17/14 05:32 PM Re: The moment you've all been waiting for! 'Lil Freak!
Carolina Blue Offline
Platinum Poster
Carolina Blue
Lost in a regulatory fog
The Learning Channel's new logo,

Get your learn on laugh

Return to Top
#1888063 - 01/17/14 05:52 PM Re: The moment you've all been waiting for! HappyGilmore
GuitarDude Offline
Power Poster
GuitarDude
So Cal
I guess these shows leave it up to the viewer to decide whether the material presented is worth learning. smirk

Return to Top
#1888066 - 01/17/14 05:56 PM Re: The moment you've all been waiting for! 'Lil Freak!
Beagles22 Offline
Power Poster
State of confusion

It's on TLC

Love makes the world go round, for sure. But in some instances, love and sex can lead people through the swinging doors of the emergency room, with medical mishaps that are bizarre, potentially risky and very, very funny!

OK, I admit, I haven't gone to DVR status on this one but have been watching it lately. It is cracking me up!!! The one with the poor lady that couldn't stop having the...BIG O...for hours at a time. I was dying!!!

Return to Top
#1888077 - 01/17/14 06:08 PM Re: The moment you've all been waiting for! Beagles22
'Lil Freak! Offline
10K Club
'Lil Freak!
The psych ward
Originally Posted By: Beagle Queen

It's on TLC

OK, I admit, I haven't gone to DVR status on this one but have been watching it lately. It is cracking me up!!! The one with the poor lady that couldn't stop having the...BIG O...for hours at a time. I was dying!!!

Some people have all the luck frown

There's a quiz on the site. #6 has me a little baffled...there's a hyper-link in the answer and I couldn't read it so I naturally clicked on it...and was transported to a blocked site--blocked for "job search."
Last edited by 'Lil Freak!; 01/17/14 06:15 PM.

Return to Top
#1888090 - 01/17/14 06:23 PM Re: The moment you've all been waiting for! Beagles22
Bankbb1, PITA Offline
Bankbb1, PITA
The Sovereign State Of Oklahom...
[quote='Lil Freak!][quote=HappyGilmore][quote='Lil Freak!]The one with the poor lady that couldn't stop having the...BIG O...for hours at a time. I was dying!!!

She needs a feller with one o' them blue pills and 4 hours with nuthin' else to do! laugh

Return to Top
#1888121 - 01/17/14 06:46 PM Re: The moment you've all been waiting for! Carolina Blue
RR Joker Offline
10K Club
RR Joker
The Swamp
Originally Posted By: Carolina Blue
I hate to admit it but I like Moonshiners. It's becoming more and more scripted but I still enjoy watching it and it doesn't make too much fun of hillbillies. The NC boys are only about 20 miles from my mountain house so I'm hoping I run into them sometime and get some samples grin

RIP Popcorn

This really should be on an education channel..or maybe Food Network.

Say you'll haunt me - Stone Sour

Return to Top
#1888193 - 01/17/14 08:01 PM Re: The moment you've all been waiting for! HappyGilmore
Pale Rider Offline
10K Club
Pale Rider
under the Lone Star
I take nitrates and get take the blue pill!!!!

cry

Return to Top
#1888821 - 01/21/14 10:03 PM Re: The moment you've all been waiting for! Beagles22
ItNeverEnds CRCM Offline
Platinum Poster
Looking for my sanity

It's on TLC

Ok, I'm admitting to DVR'ing this! Cracks me up.

Return to Top
#1888926 - 01/22/14 02:52 PM Re: The moment you've all been waiting for! Beagles22
manimal Offline
Diamond Poster
manimal
Deleted

And she went to the ER to stop this condition, why?

Innerpartysystem

Return to Top
#1889087 - 01/22/14 06:31 PM Re: The moment you've all been waiting for! manimal
'Lil Freak! Offline
10K Club
'Lil Freak!
The psych ward
I forgot that I DVR'd it. I wonder how I'm gonna watch it without the wife asking a bunch of questions and thinking I'm weird.

Oh...wait.....

I have the dish app!

Return to Top
#1889151 - 01/22/14 08:04 PM Re: The moment you've all been waiting for! 'Lil Freak!
RR Joker Offline
10K Club
RR Joker
The Swamp
I forgot that I DVR'd it. I wonder how I'm gonna watch it without the wife asking a bunch of questions and thinking confirming that I'm completely and totally weird.

Oh...wait.....

fixed

Say you'll haunt me - Stone Sour

Return to Top
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3