Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#189828 - 05/13/04 09:42 PM Check 21, Fiserv (Outsourced IP), Bankers Systems
Paragon Offline
Diamond Poster
Paragon
Are any posters dealing with the elements noted, e.g. Item Processing is outsourced to Fiserv and Bankers Systems provide disclosures? We are also currently not providing original checks to customers - images are provided and that is a good thing as we face this 'conversion.'

The question is: What issues are on your task list, given the same scenario? Fiserv is being very helpful, but it never hurts to seek additional input and hope that it's received. I imagine that Fiserv outsourced IP would be the same as, for example, Jack Henry - so any input with Jack Henry (IP outsourced) as an alternate element would also be appreciated.

Actually, a scenario specific task list would be a great result, but that may be wishful thinking.

Return to Top
Deposits and Payments
#189829 - 05/15/04 12:42 AM Re: Check 21, Fiserv (Outsourced IP), Bankers Systems
Bill Saffici Offline
100 Club
Bill Saffici
Philadelphia
Hi Paragon, this is Bill Saffici, VP, Product Management with Fiserv. I apologize but I am not sure what it is that you are asking for. If you are looking for more info from Fiserv, you are welcome to write me directly at bill.saffici@fiserv.com or if you can further clarify your needs, I will answer on here. Thanks.

Return to Top
#189830 - 05/17/04 07:30 PM Re: Check 21, Fiserv (Outsourced IP), Bankers Systems
Paragon Offline
Diamond Poster
Paragon
I'm not looking for any additional input directly from Fiserv, other than the input that I've arranged for with Fiserv. Alternate input is being requested as the one size fits all Fiserv input is at times not all that helpful.

Return to Top
#189831 - 05/18/04 06:14 AM Re: Check 21, Fiserv (Outsourced IP), Bankers Systems
Bill Saffici Offline
100 Club
Bill Saffici
Philadelphia
Hi Paragon, can you please contact me directly so I can better understand what information you require and how I can personally help you. Please send me an email at bill.saffici@fiserv.com and we can either communicate via email or via telephone. I am at BAI Transpay this week, therefore will have limited time during the day to check emails but I will at night and respond as prompty as possible. Thanks PS - Check Monday and Tuesday American Banker for releases related to Fiserv's position on Check 21 and related actions.

Return to Top
#189832 - 05/18/04 05:54 PM Re: Check 21, Fiserv (Outsourced IP), Bankers Systems
Paragon Offline
Diamond Poster
Paragon
Please re-read my post - I'm going with what I have and plan to receive from Fiserv. Spending any more time with Fiserv on this subject is not something that I want to do.

As with any BOL post, sometimes stuff comes back, sometimes not - both results are OK with me.

Return to Top
#189833 - 05/20/04 07:06 PM Re: Check 21, Fiserv (Outsourced IP), Bankers Systems
Anonymous
Unregistered

Paragon, that is a funny video!!

Return to Top

Moderator:  John Burnett