Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#1908781 - 03/26/14 04:52 PM LaserPro Loan Document System
Kanbanker Offline
KS
We are starting the process of converting to LaserPro. I would love some feedback as to what you like about LaserPro and what you do not like about the system.

Also, was there anything in the set up that is causing frustration now?

Return to Top
Lending Compliance
#1908795 - 03/26/14 05:19 PM Re: LaserPro Loan Document System Kanbanker
Tesla Offline
Power Poster
From a compliance perspective, I find their Release notes very easy to understand.

Return to Top
#1908798 - 03/26/14 05:26 PM Re: LaserPro Loan Document System Kanbanker
raitchjay Offline
Power Poster
OK
Really? (I feel kinda dumb now....i find their release notes to be a bit over-wordy and complicated...but i've always figured that's just the nature of the beast with any LOS.)

Return to Top
#1908829 - 03/26/14 06:02 PM Re: LaserPro Loan Document System Kanbanker
fmissle Offline
Diamond Poster
Pac NW
I sent you a PM.

Return to Top
#1908935 - 03/26/14 08:53 PM Re: LaserPro Loan Document System Kanbanker
Kanbanker Offline
KS
I really appreciate the feedback. I realize most of you on here will be compliance oriented but I respect that point of view also.

As long as it doesn't get in the way of closing a deal {joke}

Return to Top
#1908972 - 03/26/14 10:33 PM Re: LaserPro Loan Document System Kanbanker
rlcarey Offline
10K Club
rlcarey
Galveston, TX
what you do not like about the system.

As an auditor, it is not what I don't like about the system, it is what I don't like about some of the banks that use the system.

I write them up for this or that and they say - geez, we never heard of that before. So I then show them the critical warnings page that printed off of LaserPro. They then say, oh - we never pay any attention to those...........

Arrrgghhh.....

Return to Top
#1909133 - 03/27/14 03:14 PM Re: LaserPro Loan Document System rlcarey
fmissle Offline
Diamond Poster
Pac NW
Originally Posted By: rlcarey
what you do not like about the system.

As an auditor, it is not what I don't like about the system, it is what I don't like about some of the banks that use the system.

I write them up for this or that and they say - geez, we never heard of that before. So I then show them the critical warnings page that printed off of LaserPro. They then say, oh - we never pay any attention to those...........

Arrrgghhh.....

That's a big tool to use in the program. I'm always surprised when people never look at it.

Return to Top
#1909139 - 03/27/14 03:18 PM Re: LaserPro Loan Document System Kanbanker
Comply Wren Offline
I think LP is a fine system for Federal compliance; but you better be on top of your state compliance. In my state, the banking code was overhauled in late 2012. I still have LP giving us warnings referencing sections of banking code that are no longer in existence. :p

Return to Top

Moderator:  Andy_Z