Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11
Thread Options
#1911138 - 04/03/14 01:48 PM Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood discussion **SPOILERS** ecrew,CRCM
RR Sarah Offline
Power Poster
RR Sarah
Up North
Originally Posted By: lcrew

I am wondering how many story lines can be in one book. (I'm still enjoying it though)

I felt a little bit like a ping pong when I was reading last night! laugh

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#1911147 - 04/03/14 02:11 PM Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood discussion **SPOILERS** RR Becca
manimal Offline
Diamond Poster
manimal
Deleted
Okay, I've got to admit... Beth is kind of annoying me this time around. She's SO obsessed it's sort of raking on my nerves.

ETA And I thought just for a moment last night...
Click to reveal..
surrogate Chosen mother for a full-blooded baby?

But I LOVE seeing more of JM in this book. smile
Last edited by manimal; 04/03/14 02:12 PM.

Innerpartysystem

Return to Top
#1911164 - 04/03/14 02:28 PM Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood discussion **SPOILERS** RR Becca
RR Joker Offline
10K Club
RR Joker
The Swamp
<<<---is trying REALLY hard not to click on that button up there! cry

Say you'll haunt me - Stone Sour

Return to Top
#1911168 - 04/03/14 02:38 PM Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood discussion **SPOILERS** RR Becca
manimal Offline
Diamond Poster
manimal
Deleted
It's just a plot line guess. smile

Innerpartysystem

Return to Top
#1911172 - 04/03/14 02:39 PM Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood discussion **SPOILERS** manimal
RR Sarah Offline
Power Poster
RR Sarah
Up North
I think I have a plot line figured out and am having a hard time keeping it to myself!

Return to Top
#1911229 - 04/03/14 03:49 PM Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood discussion **SPOILERS** RR Becca
ItNeverEnds CRCM Offline
Platinum Poster
Looking for my sanity
Ok, so I finished yesterday

Return to Top
#1911250 - 04/03/14 04:09 PM Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood discussion **SPOILERS** RR Becca
RR Becca Offline
Power Poster
RR Becca
out of the frying pan...
Just got my credit email - $81.53! Yeah, I buy a LOT of books. crazy

I still haven't started The King, though. I did a full re-read of the whole series to catch up on it and am not quite halfway through Lover At Last.

Return to Top
#1911322 - 04/03/14 05:40 PM Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood discussion **SPOILERS** Raving
cheekEE Offline
Power Poster
Easy Street
Originally Posted By: Raving
Where have you guys BEEN all my life? Im lagging behind everyone BDB wise, middle of Xhex and John - i had to stop because i was so exited about Quin/Blay i got exitement overload and spazzed out.

I know that makes No sense. Me seemeth its time for a re-read of the entire series in one week.

I'm behind too! I thought I had them all read. I'm reading Unleashed and just downloaded LAL.

Return to Top
#1911323 - 04/03/14 05:42 PM Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood discussion **SPOILERS** ItNeverEnds CRCM
manimal Offline
Diamond Poster
manimal
Deleted
Originally Posted By: ItNeverEnds CRCM
Ok, so I finished yesterday

And? General thoughts? Spoiler-free if you'd like.

Innerpartysystem

Return to Top
#1911336 - 04/03/14 05:55 PM Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood discussion **SPOILERS** manimal
RR Sarah Offline
Power Poster
RR Sarah
Up North
I'm anticipating finishing tonight. I'm also anticipating a late night...

Return to Top
#1911337 - 04/03/14 05:56 PM Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood discussion **SPOILERS** RR Becca
ItNeverEnds CRCM Offline
Platinum Poster
Looking for my sanity
Ok, I don't want to give anything away. But, some of it I'm conflicted on. Some build up and then, the resolution and I'm thinking, really, that's it? I love JM, but the relationship between him & Beth seems out of left field, doesn't seem like they had much if any interaction. Expecially at one point he tells her something and she's surprised, and I was like, really, everyone knew that, how could she not know.

Overall, I liked it. I did like all the other storylines in that it wasn't all just about Wrath. I love Assail!

Can't wait til more of you are done. Want to see others thoughts on some of it.

Return to Top
#1911383 - 04/03/14 06:54 PM Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood discussion **SPOILERS** RR Becca
manimal Offline
Diamond Poster
manimal
Deleted
"I love JM, but the relationship between him & Beth seems out of left field"

I always wondered why she didn't build a relationship between them from the get-go. I mean, they knew they were related, shouldn't they be happy to have one another??? Same thing with Mary and JM, they were friends before his transition. And Mary and Bella. Sometimes I wonder if the storylines are SO complex, she has to cut out all the other stuff that some of us would appreiciate seeing.

Innerpartysystem

Return to Top
#1911384 - 04/03/14 06:57 PM Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood discussion **SPOILERS** RR Becca
HRH Okie Banker Offline
Power Poster
Oklahoma
Just got my credit email at 2ish this morning. $57 in book credits gives me the warm and fuzzies.

Return to Top
#1911390 - 04/03/14 06:59 PM Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood discussion **SPOILERS** RR Becca
RR Joker Offline
10K Club
RR Joker
The Swamp
Wonder why some of ya'll's was so delayed!

Or, maybe it was just the big ones. whistle
Last edited by RR Joker; 04/03/14 06:59 PM.

Return to Top
#1911427 - 04/03/14 07:54 PM Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood discussion **SPOILERS** RR Joker
HRH Okie Banker Offline
Power Poster
Oklahoma
Originally Posted By: RR Joker
Wonder why some of ya'll's was so delayed!

Or, maybe it was just the big ones. whistle

Just maybe you wanna edit this sentence before the "kids" arrive? Just saying.

Return to Top
#1911434 - 04/03/14 07:59 PM Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood discussion **SPOILERS** manimal
ItNeverEnds CRCM Offline
Platinum Poster
Looking for my sanity
Originally Posted By: manimal
"I love JM, but the relationship between him & Beth seems out of left field"

I always wondered why she didn't build a relationship between them from the get-go. I mean, they knew they were related, shouldn't they be happy to have one another??? Same thing with Mary and JM, they were friends before his transition. And Mary and Bella. Sometimes I wonder if the storylines are SO complex, she has to cut out all the other stuff that some of us would appreiciate seeing.

Agreed on all of those. It would have been nice to at least allude to the fact that those relationships were still ongoing, but it's like the whole thing got dropped.

There were also other comments by other people in this book in which I thought, "they didn't know that?"???

Return to Top
#1911677 - 04/04/14 02:33 PM Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood discussion **SPOILERS** ItNeverEnds CRCM
RR Sarah Offline
Power Poster
RR Sarah
Up North
Finished at 10:45 last night. smile

Return to Top
#1911679 - 04/04/14 02:33 PM Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood discussion **SPOILERS** RR Becca
RR Joker Offline
10K Club
RR Joker
The Swamp
:-p~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Return to Top
#1911685 - 04/04/14 02:36 PM Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood discussion **SPOILERS** RR Joker
RR Sarah Offline
Power Poster
RR Sarah
Up North
Hurry up, wouldya!!!!!

Return to Top
#1911689 - 04/04/14 02:40 PM Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood discussion **SPOILERS** RR Becca
RR Joker Offline
10K Club
RR Joker
The Swamp
Nope! smirk

::arms crossed in stubborness::

Return to Top
#1911697 - 04/04/14 02:43 PM Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood discussion **SPOILERS** RR Becca
manimal Offline
Diamond Poster
manimal
Deleted
GAH! I'm just over halfway through it. And while it's not bad, I'm not head-over-heels about any of the characters/plotlines. frown

And
Click to reveal..
what's with Trez/Selema and Assail/Sola? Usually there is a really good buildup between couples before they get together. These were just like "Oh hey, I want you." and instantly they're in bed together. Felt kinda hasty to me.

Innerpartysystem

Return to Top
#1911707 - 04/04/14 02:50 PM Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood discussion **SPOILERS** manimal
RR Sarah Offline
Power Poster
RR Sarah
Up North
Patience Mani, patience. smirk

I'm not a huge fan of all the different storylines going on at the same time. Too much bouncing around and I start to lose interest.

I think there is great potential for the Trez/Selena and Assail/Sola stories but time will tell.

Return to Top
#1911943 - 04/04/14 06:51 PM Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood discussion **SPOILERS** RR Becca
ItNeverEnds CRCM Offline
Platinum Poster
Looking for my sanity
I really liked the other stories, probably better than Wrath or Beth. There are a couple of things I want to say, but I don't want to give anything away - how do you create those "click to reveal" buttons...I'm totally lost as to how to do it.

Return to Top
#1911947 - 04/04/14 06:55 PM Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood discussion **SPOILERS** RR Becca
Pale Rider Offline
10K Club
Pale Rider
under the Lone Star
You ladies are fierce with these BDB books.

Return to Top
#1911948 - 04/04/14 06:57 PM Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood discussion **SPOILERS** ItNeverEnds CRCM
RR Sarah Offline
Power Poster
RR Sarah
Up North
Use the S with the slash mark through it.

Return to Top
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11