Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11
Thread Options
#1911952 - 04/04/14 07:05 PM Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood discussion **SPOILERS** RR Becca
Pale Rider Offline
10K Club
Pale Rider
under the Lone Star
See the button down there at the bottom of the box, that says "Switch to full reply screen"?

Click on that, highlight the part of your post you want to hide, and then click on the spoiler symbol - the S with the slash mark through it...

hit submit, and boom!

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#1911959 - 04/04/14 07:10 PM Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood discussion **SPOILERS** RR Becca
RR Joker Offline
10K Club
RR Joker
The Swamp
use the s with the slanted slash through it.

Say you'll haunt me - Stone Sour

Return to Top
#1912037 - 04/04/14 08:41 PM Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood discussion **SPOILERS** RR Becca
ItNeverEnds CRCM Offline
Platinum Poster
Looking for my sanity
Thank you guys for educating me on the spoiler! I feel somehow I didn't see that when I hovered over those! I feel so lame. Ok so the biggest thing that bothers me is:

Click to reveal..
Why when Xcor asked Layla if things were different would she go to him did she say no? She's in love with him. Especially after re-reading the scene in LAL with her in the car with him. That made no sense, unless she was lying? This is really bugging me.

Return to Top
#1912059 - 04/04/14 09:26 PM Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood discussion **SPOILERS** RR Becca
RR Jen Offline
Power Poster
RR Jen
Running and riding everywhere ...
At my current pace of one chapter per night, I should be done mid June.

Return to Top
#1912134 - 04/07/14 01:13 PM Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood discussion **SPOILERS** RR Becca
manimal Offline
Diamond Poster
manimal
Deleted
Finished. I'm glad some of the larger issues have been resolved and we are getting some new stuff through Trez/iAm. BUT... I didn't think there was nearly enough action (fighting I mean) and none of the "new" couples really drew me in at all. This one fell a little flat for me, but I'm hoping it's setting up some EPIC payback for the next story.

If anyone follows her fan groups on facebook, she announced this weekend the next book will be
Click to reveal..
Trez/iAm and that Immortal will be the last Fallen Angel book.

Innerpartysystem

Return to Top
#1912136 - 04/07/14 01:14 PM Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood discussion **SPOILERS** RR Jen
RR Joker Offline
10K Club
RR Joker
The Swamp
Originally Posted By: RR Jen
At my current pace of one chapter per night, I should be done mid June.

Jen, I'll be right there with ya! crazy

Return to Top
#1912161 - 04/07/14 01:47 PM Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood discussion **SPOILERS** RR Becca
RR Becca Offline
Power Poster
RR Becca
out of the frying pan...
I finished it early this morning during a bout of pregnancy insomnia. Overall I liked it, but agree with mani that the resolution was kind of 'meh.'

Return to Top
#1912167 - 04/07/14 02:00 PM Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood discussion **SPOILERS** ItNeverEnds CRCM
RR Sarah Offline
Power Poster
RR Sarah
Up North
Originally Posted By: ItNeverEnds CRCM
Thank you guys for educating me on the spoiler! I feel somehow I didn't see that when I hovered over those! I feel so lame. Ok so the biggest thing that bothers me is:

Click to reveal..
Why when Xcor asked Layla if things were different would she go to him did she say no? She's in love with him. Especially after re-reading the scene in LAL with her in the car with him. That made no sense, unless she was lying? This is really bugging me.

Click to reveal..
The chemistry between Xcor and Layla was a little off this time I felt.

Return to Top
#1912173 - 04/07/14 02:04 PM Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood discussion **SPOILERS** RR Sarah
manimal Offline
Diamond Poster
manimal
Deleted
Agree 10000% Sarah.

Innerpartysystem

Return to Top
#1912291 - 04/07/14 04:57 PM Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood discussion **SPOILERS** manimal
ItNeverEnds CRCM Offline
Platinum Poster
Looking for my sanity
Originally Posted By: manimal
Agree 10000% Sarah.

Yes!

Click to reveal..
It didn't match at all to how she was in LAL. I re-read that scene in LAL where she was in the car and he came in. Then throughout this book, she acted completely different.

Return to Top
#1914151 - 04/14/14 03:22 PM Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood discussion **SPOILERS** RR Becca
RR Jen Offline
Power Poster
RR Jen
I finished thanks to a lazy seriously unproductive day on the couch yesterday!

I agree with the comments hidden away above.

Click to reveal..
I was a little surprised that Beth's pregnancy completely followed human scheduling though. I guess I hadn't paid much attention to how her human side was factoring in after her change.

I'm just glad it didn't take a Twilight twist when LW was born.

Return to Top
#1914154 - 04/14/14 03:26 PM Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood discussion **SPOILERS** RR Becca
manimal Offline
Diamond Poster
manimal
Deleted
Click to reveal..
And how was Beth able to get pregnant before her needing? They never explained that, did they?

Innerpartysystem

Return to Top
#1914161 - 04/14/14 03:33 PM Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood discussion **SPOILERS** manimal
RR Sarah Offline
Power Poster
RR Sarah
Up North
Click to reveal..
I totally knew she was pregnant from the get go! I don't know if I was reading between the lines or if the pregancies of half-breeds was actually addressed somewhere?

Return to Top
#1914181 - 04/14/14 03:51 PM Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood discussion **SPOILERS** RR Becca
RR Joker Offline
10K Club
RR Joker
The Swamp
I did get SOME reading in this weekend, but am still only around 30% (maybe less).

Return to Top
#1914183 - 04/14/14 03:52 PM Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood discussion **SPOILERS** RR Becca
manimal Offline
Diamond Poster
manimal
Deleted
Are you one of those people can figure out the whole plot line really early in the story, RR Sarah?

Innerpartysystem

Return to Top
#1914188 - 04/14/14 03:57 PM Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood discussion **SPOILERS** manimal
RR Sarah Offline
Power Poster
RR Sarah
Up North
Originally Posted By: manimal
Are you one of those people can figure out the whole plot line really early in the story, RR Sarah?

Not usually, no. I mean I may think so but usually I'm waaayyyy off base! grin

Return to Top
#1914202 - 04/14/14 04:06 PM Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood discussion **SPOILERS** RR Sarah
ItNeverEnds CRCM Offline
Platinum Poster
Looking for my sanity
Originally Posted By: RR Sarah
Click to reveal..
I totally knew she was pregnant from the get go! I don't know if I was reading between the lines or if the pregancies of half-breeds was actually addressed somewhere?

Me too. I texted my friend and guessed that too.
Click to reveal..
in the reread of Dark Lover I did I picked up on the fact that she said her cycles had never been right . Also the part with the cravings and the focus on her weight gain.

Return to Top
#1914217 - 04/14/14 04:20 PM Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood discussion **SPOILERS** RR Becca
RR Jen Offline
Power Poster
RR Jen
I totally missed it.

Return to Top
#1914218 - 04/14/14 04:22 PM Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood discussion **SPOILERS** RR Becca
manimal Offline
Diamond Poster
manimal
Deleted
Same here!

Innerpartysystem

Return to Top
#1914221 - 04/14/14 04:25 PM Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood discussion **SPOILERS** RR Becca
RR Jen Offline
Power Poster
RR Jen
GD cat and iAm cracked me up though!

Return to Top
#1914222 - 04/14/14 04:27 PM Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood discussion **SPOILERS** RR Jen
RR Becca Offline
Power Poster
RR Becca
out of the frying pan...
Originally Posted By: RR Jen
GD cat and iAm cracked me up though!

I think that was my favorite part of the whole book. laugh

Return to Top
#1914226 - 04/14/14 04:39 PM Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood discussion **SPOILERS** RR Becca
manimal Offline
Diamond Poster
manimal
Deleted
Is the cat really something else? That was brought up at Ward's Q&A session for The King. She did say that iAm and the cat bonded, but not in THAT way. laugh laugh laugh

Innerpartysystem

Return to Top
#1914228 - 04/14/14 04:39 PM Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood discussion **SPOILERS** RR Becca
RR Jen Offline
Power Poster
RR Jen
When he told Fritz to buy the fish, I cracked up.

Return to Top
#1914231 - 04/14/14 04:45 PM Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood discussion **SPOILERS** RR Becca
RR Becca Offline
Power Poster
RR Becca
out of the frying pan...
I want to know what's happening to all the stuff iAm cooks since Fritz isn't letting him serve it for any of the meals.

Return to Top
#1914232 - 04/14/14 04:45 PM Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood discussion **SPOILERS** RR Becca
RR Jen Offline
Power Poster
RR Jen
Agreed...and did I miss WHY they wouldn't serve it?

Return to Top
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11