Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11
Thread Options
#2005694 - 04/01/15 08:23 PM Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood discussion **SPOILERS** RR Becca
RR Joker Offline
10K Club
RR Joker
The Swamp
<<<---hasn't ordered, therefore hasn't started this one yet.

Say you'll haunt me - Stone Sour

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#2005856 - 04/02/15 04:17 PM Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood discussion **SPOILERS** RR Joker
RR Sarah Offline
Power Poster
RR Sarah
Up North
Finished last night...

Return to Top
#2005888 - 04/02/15 05:09 PM Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood discussion **SPOILERS** RR Becca
dottiec Offline
Gold Star
AND.....

Your Opinion???

Return to Top
#2005918 - 04/02/15 05:50 PM Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood discussion **SPOILERS** dottiec
RR Sarah Offline
Power Poster
RR Sarah
Up North
I think if I give my opinion right now I would have to include spoilers. smirk

Return to Top
#2005925 - 04/02/15 06:08 PM Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood discussion **SPOILERS** RR Becca
RR Becca Offline
Power Poster
RR Becca
out of the frying pan...
66% as of the end of lunch today. Hold on to those spoilers one more day, please!

Return to Top
#2005932 - 04/02/15 06:25 PM Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood discussion **SPOILERS** RR Becca
RR Sarah Offline
Power Poster
RR Sarah
Up North
My lips are sealed...

Return to Top
#2006033 - 04/03/15 12:38 PM Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood discussion **SPOILERS** RR Becca
RR Becca Offline
Power Poster
RR Becca
out of the frying pan...
Finished it last night. Today I'll be needing massive amounts of coffee and toothpicks to prop my eyes open.

Return to Top
#2006086 - 04/03/15 03:43 PM Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood discussion **SPOILERS** RR Becca
RR Jen Offline
Power Poster
RR Jen
Running and riding everywhere ...
UGH! I cannot get through my Outlander book fast enough to read this, maybe tonight!

Return to Top
#2006100 - 04/03/15 04:03 PM Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood discussion **SPOILERS** RR Becca
RR Becca Offline
Power Poster
RR Becca
out of the frying pan...
I think Outlander is going to be next on my TBR list.

ETA: Score! The Kindle version is only $1.99 right now. grin
Last edited by RR Becca; 04/03/15 04:06 PM.

Return to Top
#2006108 - 04/03/15 04:29 PM Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood discussion **SPOILERS** RR Becca
RR Jen Offline
Power Poster
RR Jen
The 8 book series is only $40 ish. smile

Return to Top
#2006109 - 04/03/15 04:32 PM Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood discussion **SPOILERS** RR Becca
RR Becca Offline
Power Poster
RR Becca
out of the frying pan...
I want to see if I like the first one before laying out $40.

Return to Top
#2006111 - 04/03/15 04:33 PM Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood discussion **SPOILERS** RR Becca
RR Jen Offline
Power Poster
RR Jen
You will. smile

Return to Top
#2007088 - 04/09/15 03:49 PM Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood discussion **SPOILERS** RR Sarah
ItNeverEnds CRCM Offline
Platinum Poster
Looking for my sanity
Just started last night, only got to chapter 20. My favorite part so far (don't worry, no spoilers) is V talking to him mom when she shows up. OMG. It is so funny. I'd post the quotes, but I don't know if that would ruin it for anyone.

Return to Top
#2007699 - 04/13/15 06:36 PM Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood discussion **SPOILERS** RR Becca
RR Jen Offline
Power Poster
RR Jen
I'm done. Not sure what I think.

Return to Top
#2007701 - 04/13/15 06:47 PM Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood discussion **SPOILERS** RR Jen
#12 Online
Diamond Poster
I also finished last night. I liked it but,

Click to reveal...
What's up with Rhage?

Return to Top
#2007704 - 04/13/15 06:54 PM Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood discussion **SPOILERS** RR Becca
RR Becca Offline
Power Poster
RR Becca
out of the frying pan...
That was my biggest question, too!

Return to Top
#2007713 - 04/13/15 07:05 PM Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood discussion **SPOILERS** RR Becca
RR Sarah Offline
Power Poster
RR Sarah
Up North
Click to reveal...
My theory is that Rhage is suffering from survivor's guilt. Well, not his survival, but Mary's.

Return to Top
#2007723 - 04/13/15 07:24 PM Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood discussion **SPOILERS** RR Becca
RR Jen Offline
Power Poster
RR Jen
I agree with Sarah's theory.

I think my biggest gripe is that she has way too many story lines going.

Return to Top
#2007727 - 04/13/15 07:34 PM Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood discussion **SPOILERS** RR Becca
RR Becca Offline
Power Poster
RR Becca
out of the frying pan...
And some of the best sidelines go absolutely nowhere, which is incredibly frustrating. I still want to know what happened to Murhder!

Return to Top
#2007781 - 04/13/15 09:27 PM Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood discussion **SPOILERS** RR Becca
#12 Online
Diamond Poster
Sarah's theory could be it, as that was talked about in the book. I just feel like it's something more. I didn't like him in this book at all. Not sure exactly why.

Return to Top
#2007860 - 04/14/15 01:58 PM Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood discussion **SPOILERS** RR Becca
TINKerBell Offline
Power Poster
TINKerBell
Tiger's Den!
I finished The King over the weekend and am not on pg. 188 of The Shadows. Interesting to say the least!

Return to Top
#2007992 - 04/14/15 05:42 PM Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood discussion **SPOILERS** RR Becca
dottiec Offline
Gold Star
I saw this on Amazon this morning:

Blood Kiss: Black Dagger Legacy Mass Market Paperback – December 1, 2015

The legacy of the Black Dagger Brotherhood continues in a spin-off series from the #1 New York Times bestselling author…

Paradise, blooded daughter of the king’s First Advisor, is ready to break free from the restrictive life of an aristocratic female. Her strategy? Join the Black Dagger Brotherhood’s training center program and learn to fight for herself, think for herself...be herself. It’s a good plan, until everything goes wrong. The schooling is unfathomably difficult, the other recruits feel more like enemies than allies, and it’s very clear that the Brother in charge, Butch O’Neal, a.k.a. the Dhestroyer, is having serious problems in his own life.

And that’s before she falls in love with a fellow classmate. Craeg, a common civilian, is nothing her father would ever want for her, but everything she could ask for in a male. As an act of violence threatens to tear apart the entire program, and the erotic pull between them grows irresistible, Paradise is tested in ways she never anticipated--and left wondering whether she’s strong enough to claim her own power...on the field, and off.

Return to Top
#2070604 - 03/23/16 08:29 PM Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood discussion **SPOILERS** RR Becca
dottiec Offline
Gold Star
I just read The Shadows on my trip to Iceland. It made the flight go pretty fast.

Has anyone pre-ordered the next book?

The Beast
by J.R. Ward
Apr. 5, 2016
Rhage and Mary return in a new novel of the Black Dagger Brotherhood, a series “so popular, I don’t think there’s a reader today who hasn’t at least heard of [it]” (USA Today).

Nothing is as it used to be for the Black Dagger Brotherhood. After avoiding war with the Shadows, alliances have shifted and lines have been drawn. The slayers of the Lessening Society are stronger than ever, preying on human weakness to acquire more money, more weapons, more power. But as the Brotherhood readies for an all-out attack on them, one of their own fights a battle within himself…

For Rhage, the Brother with the biggest appetites, but also the biggest heart, life was supposed to be perfect—or at the very least, perfectly enjoyable. Mary, his beloved shellan, is by his side and his King and his brothers are thriving. But Rhage can’t understand—or control—the panic and insecurity that plague him…

And that terrifies him—as well as distances him from his mate. After suffering mortal injury in battle, Rhage must reassess his priorities—and the answer, when it comes to him, rocks his world...and Mary’s. But Mary is on a journey of her own, one that will either bring them closer together or cause a split that neither will recover from...

Return to Top
#2070761 - 03/24/16 04:22 PM Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood discussion **SPOILERS** RR Becca
ItNeverEnds CRCM Offline
Platinum Poster
Looking for my sanity
For some unknown reason, I just never finished the Shadows. And I have no desire to read the new book about Rhage. I really didn't like what she was doing with Rhage in the Shadows and it really turned me off. Anyone else feel that way?

Return to Top
#2070974 - 03/25/16 03:52 PM Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood discussion **SPOILERS** RR Becca
cheekEE Offline
Power Poster
Easy Street
I don't know if I will read the new book of the predictable plots. Although, in the next book Rhage and Mary are already married and she can't have children so it would have to be a little different.

Return to Top
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11