BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Thread Options
#1912838 - 04/08/14 09:12 PM 2014 SW BSA & Financial Crimes Forum
Sharon Lewis Offline
New Poster
Sharon Lewis
Oklahoma
The Oklahoma Chapter of the International Association of Financial Crimes Investigators (IAFCI) in partnership with the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Department of the Treasury Criminal Investigations are proud to announce the 2014 Southwest BSA & Financial Crimes Forum to be held as repeat programs on Thursday, May 22nd and Friday, May 23rd in Oklahoma City, OK. Visit www.iafci.org - Regional Training Events for additional information.

At a cost of $75.00 per person you can’t afford to miss these important sessions, the discussions arising from audience participation and the peer networking.

Session topics will include:

SAR Changes & Challenges
Human Trafficking
Sovereign Nation Trends & Issues
Current Legal Issues with Mary Beth Guard
MoneySmart for Older Adults – a special presentation by Jenefer Duane, Older Americans Senior Program Analyst, CFPB

If you need to register multiple people from your institution, need an invoice, need to use a Purchase Order or have any questions please contact me directly at smwilliams@bancfirst.com or 405-218-4079.

Our 2nd annual Meet-N-Greet event is being planned for Thursday the 22nd from 5:00 to 8:00 pm. We provide the appetizers, liquid refreshments available for purchase.
Last edited by Sharon Lewis; 04/08/14 09:12 PM.
Return to Top
#1918257 - 04/28/14 10:19 PM Re: 2014 SW BSA & Financial Crimes Forum Sharon Lewis
girlsrope2 Offline
100 Club
girlsrope2
Land of Capitalism
Here is my endorsement of this program. Sharon Lewis and others do a wonderful job of combining the financial institution and law enforcement portions of BSA. This is by far one of the most helpful and informative trainings I attend each year. More than worth the money and time to attend.

Return to Top
#1922015 - 05/09/14 09:39 PM Re: 2014 SW BSA & Financial Crimes Forum Sharon Lewis
Sharon Lewis Offline
New Poster
Sharon Lewis
Oklahoma
This event is less than 2 weeks away. We still have seats available. We promise you won't be disappointed - especially with Mary Beth speaking!!

Can't wait! Please let me know if you have any questions.

Return to Top