BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Thread Options
#193408 - 06/16/04 02:59 PM Re: Shrek 2
zaibatsu Offline
Power Poster
Want to watch the first 5 minutes of Shrek 2? First Five

I have not seen it, but I understand that no one gets spanked or soap in their mouths--at least in the first 5 minutes. And the film is made from 100% recycled materials. So, no trees gave their lives in the making of the movie; however, a few small shrubberies were severely pummeled.

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#193409 - 06/16/04 03:00 PM Re: Shrek 2
Jokerman Offline
10K Club
bring us...a shrubbery!

Return to Top
#193410 - 06/16/04 03:36 PM Re: Shrek 2
JacF Offline

Power Poster
PA
Quote:

I have not seen it, but I understand that no one gets spanked or soap in their mouths--at least in the first 5 minutes. And the film is made from 100% recycled materials. So, no trees gave their lives in the making of the movie; however, a few small shrubberies were severely pummeled.

I also understand that the producers, seeking to avoid debate among the banking community, deleted a scene in which Shrek is seen putting cash in a safe deposit box.

Return to Top
#193411 - 06/16/04 03:38 PM Re: Shrek 2
P*Q Offline

Power Poster
P*Q
Somewhere
Quote:

Quote:

I also understand that the producers, seeking to avoid debate among the banking community, deleted a scene in which Shrek is seen putting cash in a safe deposit box.

Return to Top
#193412 - 06/16/04 03:53 PM Re: Shrek 2
Anonymous
Unregistered

Did somebody say something about putting an ass in a safe deposit box?

Return to Top
#193413 - 06/16/04 04:33 PM Re: Shrek 2
Pup Offline
Power Poster
Pup
Pedaling along a scenic highwa...
Quote:

bring us...a shrubbery!

then....cut down the tallest tree in the forest....with......a herring!!

Return to Top
#193414 - 06/16/04 09:07 PM Re: Shrek 2
Tisa Offline
Platinum Poster
Tisa
Do you know the way to ...
Quote:

Quote:

LOL.

Return to Top
#193415 - 06/16/04 09:26 PM Re: Shrek 2
CRAatBOK Offline

Power Poster
Further South than I wanna be.
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

LOL.

Man I hate when they start that plummeling. Such a mess it creates.

Shrek may not be putting money in a safe deposit box but he is laughing all the way to the bank.

Return to Top
#193416 - 06/17/04 04:05 AM Re: Shrek 2
deppfan Offline
Power Poster
All over the map.
LMAO The picture of Gilda gave me the best chuckle I've had all day. She was a true queen of comedy, and that particular character was hysterical. Anybody else LOVE that era of Saturday Night Live? If so, we should start a thread. Okay, hijack over, please return to Shrek.

Return to Top
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5