Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#1937335 - 07/02/14 03:56 PM HUD - Amts Listed In & Outside of Columns?
manimal Offline
Diamond Poster
manimal
Deleted
I googled like crazy so hopefully this hasn't been asked before. I'm reviewing a HUD and down in the 1200-series there are amounts listed both inside and outside the columns. So for line 1204 for example, there is an amount for county tax/stamps listed outside the column. The same amount is also listed inside the column under the Seller.

When I look at the HUD instructions lines 1204-1206 are supposed to be recorded outside the columns. I'm thinking the title company listed the amounts in both places to indicate who was paying for them, but I feel like when the instructions say "outside the columns", they mean only outside the columns. Has anyone ever come across this before?

Thanks!

Innerpartysystem

Return to Top
RESPA
#1937539 - 07/02/14 08:21 PM Re: HUD - Amts Listed In & Outside of Columns? manimal
rlcarey Offline
10K Club
rlcarey
Galveston, TX
Unless the seller was legally obligated to pay them, those should have resulted in a credit from the seller to the buyer in the 200 series and it should not be listed in the seller's column.

Return to Top
#1937548 - 07/02/14 08:48 PM Re: HUD - Amts Listed In & Outside of Columns? manimal
manimal Offline
Diamond Poster
manimal
Deleted
Thank you for your response, that makes perfect sense to me.

Innerpartysystem

Return to Top

Moderator:  QCL