Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Thread Options
#194067 - 05/27/04 01:45 PM Re: Holy Cow!
Anonymous
Unregistered

I tell my wife that I sure don't won't twin boys at 78 like my father, but kinda would like to be a little worried about it.

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#194068 - 05/27/04 01:48 PM Re: Holy Cow!
PapaChief Offline
PapaChief
Downtown Many, Louisiana
Rats, forgot to login again , above post mine

Return to Top
#194069 - 05/27/04 02:45 PM Re: Holy Cow!
KSK Offline
Gold Star
KSK
Kansas
A friend of mine age 46 has 12 children. She does not work outside of the home. Her husband works in the school system of a relatively small rural school district (so clearly no six-digit income).

The youngest child is now 5, the oldest is 21. None of the children were multiple births. My friend maintains a large garden and does a lot of canning. Weekly trips to the grocery are amazing, there she is with all of her coupons neatly clipped and organized pushing a grocery cart, that contains enough milk to quench the thirst of an entire third-grade class, but otherwise isn't any fuller than mine.

The children each have chores around the house and have all been raised with love, warmth, and have been instilled with a sense of respect for others, sharing, and helping others.

This fall, they will have three children in college. All of the children are sports-nuts and very athletic. Our various school athletic teams have been standouts largely because of their talents. However athletics have always been a secondary emphasis. Education and the children's outstanding grades and participations in non-sports activities are what will be the source of scholarships to largely cover the cost of their higher education.

Return to Top
Page 2 of 2 1 2