Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#1944344 - 07/22/14 08:58 PM Scripts for non-loan originators
Vive Accommodare Offline
Platinum Poster
Vive Accommodare
Compliance
Does anyone have a helpful tool or advice on how to come up with a "script" for our customer representative in order for them to not cross into loan originator territory? Thanks!

Return to Top
Lending Compliance
#1945551 - 07/24/14 09:14 PM Re: Scripts for non-loan originators Vive Accommodare
BTJ Offline
I would be interested in scripting as well. Here is one option, presuming that the loan originator and the customer rep work for the same entity.

I regret I’m not currently registered to discuss mortgages and HELOC at this time.

If you like, I can ask a mortgage loan originator to contact you. Or if you prefer, you can reach them directly by calling #### Mon.–Fri., 8 a.m.–9 p.m. ET; Sat., 8 a.m.–4 p.m. ET. Which would you prefer?

[note to not have non registered loan originator ask probing questions and refer to a loan originator that is registered in a certain category of products… i.e. FHA loans or VA loans]

Return to Top
#1950413 - 08/07/14 06:35 PM Re: Scripts for non-loan originators Vive Accommodare
Vive Accommodare Offline
Platinum Poster
Vive Accommodare
Compliance
That does sound like a good starting point! Right now our institution doesn't have anything in writing for our loan officer's assistants when it comes to this.

Return to Top

Moderator:  Andy_Z