Skip to content
GeoDataVision
Thread Options Tools
#1948928 - 08/05/14 01:33 PM Branded ATMs
CalifDreamin Offline
Diamond Poster
CalifDreamin
Far from Calif
For those banks who are currently participating in an agreement with a company whereby an ATM located in a store (i.e. CVS, Walgreens, Best Buy, etc.) is branded with your bank's name:

For most of these arrangements, the bank pays a fee each month to have their name branded on the ATM, the company you are in agreement with completely services the ATM (it's their ATM not the bank's), the ATM is free to your customers, the bank does NOT receive any of the fees noncustomers pay (so it makes no money from these).

Have you seen a benefit to having this relationship?

On the plus side, it seems like a relatively inexpensive way to get some marketing in. Although I can't imagine they are used a whole lot, they are free to your customers.
Always
Say
A
Prayer
<><

Return to Top
General Discussion
#1949720 - 08/06/14 05:44 PM Re: Branded ATMs CalifDreamin
RBanker Offline
Power Poster
RBanker
Austin Texas
It helped me to go onsite to one major Texas based retailer to see both the location of the ATM in the store, and the size of the branding.

Return to Top