Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Page 2 of 25 1 2 3 4 24 25
Thread Options
#1933083 - 06/17/14 01:27 PM Re: Tuesday Random Thoughts - New and Improved HappyGilmore
HappyGilmore Offline
10K Club
Pulling people out of the ditc...
do they not have exterminators in your town?

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#1933086 - 06/17/14 01:32 PM Re: Tuesday Random Thoughts - New and Improved HappyGilmore
Skittles Online
10K Club
Skittles
TN
My husband and I changed our vacation plans the last week of August from Gatlinburg to Gulf Shores. I've never been there and we haven't been in the sand for 7 years. It will be a fairly short trip, but fun nonetheless.

Return to Top
#1933087 - 06/17/14 01:34 PM Re: Tuesday Random Thoughts - New and Improved HappyGilmore
Sci_Comply Offline
100 Club
Sci_Comply
Originally Posted By: HappyGilmore
Oh yes, he comes out every other month. mad Last year, right outside my office, there was a wolf spider the size of a teacup saucer. (Leg span of about 6-7") I screamed like I was being murdered!

Return to Top
#1933093 - 06/17/14 01:45 PM Re: Tuesday Random Thoughts - New and Improved HappyGilmore
Xian Ngyuen Offline
100 Club
Project Code Name of the Week: ELEGANT CHAOS

Return to Top
#1933095 - 06/17/14 01:47 PM Re: Tuesday Random Thoughts - New and Improved HappyGilmore
manimal Offline
Diamond Poster
manimal
Deleted
I don't think I could work in your office, Sci!

Innerpartysystem

Return to Top
#1933096 - 06/17/14 01:47 PM Re: Tuesday Random Thoughts - New and Improved Sci_Comply
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
Originally Posted By: Sci_Comply
Oh yes, he comes out every other month. mad Last year, right outside my office, there was a wolf spider the size of a teacup saucer. (Leg span of about 6-7") I screamed like I was being murdered!

Seriously, I would have to quit or work from home. sick

Return to Top
#1933099 - 06/17/14 01:55 PM Re: Tuesday Random Thoughts - New and Improved HappyGilmore
JWills, CRCM Offline
Diamond Poster
JWills, CRCM
The Mitten State
Yep, me too!

--Dr. Seuss

Return to Top
#1933101 - 06/17/14 01:56 PM Re: Tuesday Random Thoughts - New and Improved HappyGilmore
JWills, CRCM Offline
Diamond Poster
JWills, CRCM
The Mitten State
On another note, did anyone or does anyone watch 24 Live Another Day? Last night it appeared that President Heller was killed. My son seems to think he is 'in on it' with the bad guys. I think not. Any ideas?

--Dr. Seuss

Return to Top
#1933103 - 06/17/14 01:59 PM Re: Tuesday Random Thoughts - New and Improved JWills, CRCM
edAudit Offline
Power Poster
edAudit
You are here
Originally Posted By: JWills
On another note, did anyone or does anyone watch 24 Live Another Day? Last night it appeared that President Heller was killed. My son seems to think he is 'in on it' with the bad guys. I think not. Any ideas?

sorry missed it, last night was the day that I did not watch soccer much like tonight.

CAMS

Return to Top
#1933111 - 06/17/14 02:15 PM Re: Tuesday Random Thoughts - New and Improved Sci_Comply
RR Joker Offline
10K Club
RR Joker
The Swamp

Freak will be so envious if he sees this!

Say you'll haunt me - Stone Sour

Return to Top
#1933118 - 06/17/14 02:23 PM Re: Tuesday Random Thoughts - New and Improved JWills, CRCM
manimal Offline
Diamond Poster
manimal
Deleted

We are way behind on these. Got a bunch of episodes sitting on the DVR!

Innerpartysystem

Return to Top
#1933119 - 06/17/14 02:31 PM Re: Tuesday Random Thoughts - New and Improved JWills, CRCM
Xian Ngyuen Offline
100 Club

shhhhhhhh! not completely caught up yet!

Return to Top
#1933120 - 06/17/14 02:31 PM Re: Tuesday Random Thoughts - New and Improved HappyGilmore
Xian Ngyuen Offline
100 Club
Anyone watching "Penny Dreadful"?

Return to Top
#1933121 - 06/17/14 02:32 PM Re: Tuesday Random Thoughts - New and Improved HappyGilmore
HappyGilmore Offline
10K Club
Pulling people out of the ditc...
i had a garden spider in the house this morning...carrying hundreds of babies on its back...thankfully no one else wakes up as early as me, i was able to trap it and only about 30 of the babies ran off...did the mexican hat dance and i think i got them all. the remaining babies and mom ended up in the trash outside, as did the tupperware container i trapped them in...

Return to Top
#1933124 - 06/17/14 02:37 PM Re: Tuesday Random Thoughts - New and Improved Xian Ngyuen
Bobby Boucher Offline
Power Poster
Bobby Boucher
Down Yonder
Originally Posted By: EdSpenser

shhhhhhhh! not completely caught up yet!

How bout we move the discussion to another thread so that spoilers can be avoided. Give me just a sec...

Return to Top
#1933129 - 06/17/14 02:42 PM Re: Tuesday Random Thoughts - New and Improved Xian Ngyuen
Bobby Boucher Offline
Power Poster
Bobby Boucher
Down Yonder

Watched the first episode. It didn't grab me, so the rest of the season has been collecting dust in the DVR. I'm guessing you've stuck with it? Should I give it another shot?

Return to Top
#1933160 - 06/17/14 03:42 PM Re: Tuesday Random Thoughts - New and Improved HappyGilmore
Xian Ngyuen Offline
100 Club
If it didn't get your interest, then, maybe not.

I've enjoyed it, they've driven characters you think you know (like Dr. Frankenstein, Van Helsing, Dorian Gray) into somewhat different story lines.

Return to Top
#1933165 - 06/17/14 03:45 PM Re: Tuesday Random Thoughts - New and Improved HappyGilmore
RR Jen Offline
Power Poster
RR Jen
Running and riding everywhere ...
i had a garden spider in the house this morning...carrying hundreds of babies on its back...thankfully no one else wakes up as early as me, i was able to trap it and only about 30 of the babies ran off...did the mexican hat dance and i think i got them all. the remaining babies and mom ended up in the trash outside, as did the tupperware container i trapped them in...

This is the stuff nightmares are made of!

Return to Top
#1933168 - 06/17/14 03:52 PM Re: Tuesday Random Thoughts - New and Improved Xian Ngyuen
Bobby Boucher Offline
Power Poster
Bobby Boucher
Down Yonder
If it didn't get your interest, then, maybe not.

I've enjoyed it, they've driven characters you think you know (like Dr. Frankenstein, Van Helsing, Dorian Gray) into somewhat different story lines.

Thanks. I thought the premise was interesting. I was wanting to see if you'd say something to the effect of "oh, it really picked up after the first couple episodes".

Return to Top
#1933173 - 06/17/14 04:00 PM Re: Tuesday Random Thoughts - New and Improved RR Jen
Matt_B Offline
Diamond Poster
Matt_B
A CU, Where Regs Don't Apply
Originally Posted By: RR Jen

This is the stuff nightmares are made of!

Or dreams, if you're freak. Can you imagine if he had a little liquid nitrogen to spray and crystalize that little display?? BTW, if you shake canned air while squeezing the trigger, you can get it to spray the difluoroethane which will freeze stuff... not that I've ever done this wink

Return to Top
#1933204 - 06/17/14 04:28 PM Re: Tuesday Random Thoughts - New and Improved Xian Ngyuen
Sci_Comply Offline
100 Club
Sci_Comply
I watched the first one online and the 3rd in a hotel on a business trip and LOVED them. I don't get cable so I'll have to catch up on them when they are released later. Great characters and Ava Green is quite spooky.

Return to Top
#1933244 - 06/17/14 05:14 PM Re: Tuesday Random Thoughts - New and Improved HappyGilmore
RR Joker Offline
10K Club
RR Joker
The Swamp

Return to Top
#1933256 - 06/17/14 05:35 PM Re: Tuesday Random Thoughts - New and Improved Sci_Comply
Xian Ngyuen Offline
100 Club
I watched the first one online and the 3rd in a hotel on a business trip and LOVED them. I don't get cable so I'll have to catch up on them when they are released later. Great characters and Ava Green is quite spooky.

Yes, she is.

Return to Top
#1933271 - 06/17/14 05:48 PM Re: Tuesday Random Thoughts - New and Improved Xian Ngyuen
JenF Offline
JenF

On my list of shows to watch. Have all the episodes recorded. Looks like it could be an interesting show.

Return to Top
#1933278 - 06/17/14 05:57 PM Re: Tuesday Random Thoughts - New and Improved HappyGilmore
RR Joker Offline
10K Club
RR Joker
The Swamp
Is it sad that I've never heard of it? confused

Return to Top
Page 2 of 25 1 2 3 4 24 25