Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Thread Options
#1965061 - 09/26/14 04:29 PM Re: Dear Young People entering the workforce... Rocky P
BurntSienna Offline
Diamond Poster
Midwest
Originally Posted By: Rocky P
Originally Posted By: JWills
My son is an IT guy, and I sometimes email him at his job to ask how to fix something at my job. Any my husband is not tech savvy at all, so when he asks something.....boy, watch out!

We had an IT guy with a sense of humor.
Told one person that he determined their problem was between the keyboard and chair.

One other case, he said it was a "one D ten T error"
(1D10T)

laugh I am an IT person, and at a former job we used the acronym PEBKAC (problem exists between keyboard and chair) quite often. We also used the "One D Ten T" code. Thanks for the big smile and happy memory. laugh

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#1965127 - 09/26/14 06:12 PM Re: Dear Young People entering the workforce... HappyGilmore
GuitarDude Offline
Power Poster
GuitarDude
So Cal
Dilbert's boss is the E-Director of Information, Operations and Technology (E-DIOT). laugh

Return to Top
#1965265 - 09/27/14 12:58 PM Re: Dear Young People entering the workforce... manimal
Elwood P. Dowd Offline
10K Club
Elwood P. Dowd
Next to Harvey
Manimal,

I thought you made an interesting point, but apparently no one else did. wink

Dear Pot,

Yes, I am black.

Love, Kettle

Return to Top
#1965872 - 09/30/14 09:30 PM Re: Dear Young People entering the workforce... HappyGilmore
noelekal Offline
100 Club
Texas
Manimal does speak truth.

Return to Top
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3