Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Thread Options
#196460 - 06/03/04 04:00 PM CRCM Study Group
Rangers Fan Offline
Gold Star
Rangers Fan
Is anyone else signed up to take the CRCM exam in October? I am wanting to see if anyone else wants to get a study group going to help get through this "event". BTW, congrats to Gina Ellis on her passing the exam! Having starting studying for this myself, I have even more respect for those who have achieved this lofty goal!

Return to Top
#196461 - 06/03/04 05:26 PM Re: CRCM Study Group
GEllis Offline
New Poster
Oklahoma
Thank you mcarollo! Organizing a study group is a good idea. However, if you cannot find any other participants I am sure you will do just fine on your own.

Return to Top
#196462 - 06/03/04 05:58 PM Re: CRCM Study Group
Rangers Fan Offline
Gold Star
Rangers Fan
Gina, thanks for the moral support. I have a few months left to study, but do I really want to be able to say "I spent my summer vacation studying"? Too late now!

Return to Top
#196463 - 06/04/04 01:53 PM Re: CRCM Study Group
Inquisitor / Sommelier Omega Offline
Diamond Poster
Inquisitor / Sommelier Omega
A Grant Wood painting.
I started w/ the ABA on-line course. It was more of a study group than a course. (They use the same questions as listed in the Reference Guide.) I could not keep up. I would like to start again. Do you already have the guide?

Return to Top
#196464 - 06/04/04 01:55 PM Re: CRCM Study Group
Inquisitor / Sommelier Omega Offline
Diamond Poster
Inquisitor / Sommelier Omega
A Grant Wood painting.
Quote:

I started w/ the ABA on-line course. It was more of a study group than a course. (They use the same questions as listed in the Reference Guide.) I could not keep up. I would like to start again. Do you already have the guide?

On line or do I have to travel to OK? I did not look before I lept into the conversation!

Return to Top
#196465 - 06/11/04 06:07 PM Re: CRCM Study Group
Rangers Fan Offline
Gold Star
Rangers Fan
Omega, sorry I haven't had a chance to look at my post and was so discouraged that 15 replies didn't come back in a day, I quit looking! At this point I am interested in online support too. I thought about the online course the ABA offers, but figured I was pushing my luck on the exam fees already. Yes, I have the study guide (color tabbed and all). PM me if you are still interested-online help from a mini-study group is better than no help at all. I can remember a summer course or two I have taken and all I know is that if it weren't for study groups, my grades would not have been what I wanted!

Return to Top