Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#1966697 - 10/02/14 08:38 PM Facebook Post
lbbanker Offline
100 Club
Tennessee
Can you provide an opinion as to whether or not a Facebook post needs to contain the Equal Housing Lender Logo on it?
Here is how the facebook post reads:
"Test your homebuying knowledge! If you miss any questions, or even have questions of your own, call any of our branches and talk to our loan officers. They'd love to help you and make your homebuying process as easy as possible."
Included in this post is a "test/quiz" link where you can guage your homebuying knowledge.
I would really like an opinion from some of you that are a little more Facebook savvy than I am. We seem to be having a difference of opinion on this subject. We do have both Logos FDIC and Equal Housing lender on our Facebook landing page BUT when a post is made and shows up in a followers page feed our main page is not displayed. Can anyone help me?

Return to Top
Marketing
#1967064 - 10/04/14 01:39 PM Re: Facebook Post lbbanker
rlcarey Offline
10K Club
rlcarey
Galveston, TX
"call any of our branches and talk to our loan officers. They'd love to help you and make your homebuying process as easy as possible."

Sounds like an advertisement for mortgage loans to me.

Return to Top
#1967519 - 10/07/14 03:05 PM Re: Facebook Post lbbanker
lbbanker Offline
100 Club
Tennessee
Thank you rlclarey. That is my thought too needed help with a back up opinion.

Return to Top

Moderator:  Andy_Z, MoneyMaker