Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Thread Options
#1972763 - 10/29/14 05:43 PM Re: Daylight Savings time is coming to an end HappyGilmore
Pale Rider Offline
10K Club
Pale Rider
under the Lone Star
And you can put all that extra savings in a Safe....Ty Deposit Box!

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#1973357 - 10/31/14 02:59 PM Re: Daylight Savings time is coming to an end HappyGilmore
DD Regs Offline
Power Poster
DD Regs
Somewhere in the middle
“Vladimir Putin announced he’s abolishing daylight saving time. He said he doesn’t want to set Russian clocks back. I will say this: he’s done a pretty good job of setting the Russian calendar back -- to about 1983.” -- Craig Ferguson

Return to Top
#1973358 - 10/31/14 02:59 PM Re: Daylight Savings time is coming to an end HappyGilmore
ahkcompliance Offline
Diamond Poster
Midwest
Our daughter has been waking up at 4, so I guess now we will be getting up at 3 frown

Return to Top
#1973369 - 10/31/14 03:09 PM Re: Daylight Savings time is coming to an end ahkcompliance
Kitty Offline
100 Club
Kitty
I will probably be up my little one. I finally have her getting up close to 5 but that will be changing to close to 4 on Sunday. I am dreading this time change because it is going to through her entire schedule off and at 8 months old she is not happy when things don't happen on her schedule.

Return to Top
#1973387 - 10/31/14 03:37 PM Re: Daylight Savings time is coming to an end Kitty
'Lil Freak! Offline
10K Club
'Lil Freak!
The psych ward
I don't like the government telling me when to get up. That's my bladder's job.

Return to Top
#1973409 - 10/31/14 04:03 PM Re: Daylight Savings time is coming to an end HappyGilmore
Pale Rider Offline
10K Club
Pale Rider
under the Lone Star
I don't like the job bladders do, they do it all too well.

Return to Top
#1973420 - 10/31/14 04:17 PM Re: Daylight Savings time is coming to an end Kitty
burkemi Offline
Platinum Poster
Originally Posted By: Kitty
I will probably be up my little one. I finally have her getting up close to 5 but that will be changing to close to 4 on Sunday. I am dreading this time change because it is going to through her entire schedule off and at 8 months old she is not happy when things don't happen on her schedule.

I feel your pain....I have an 8 month old too. And she can be a bit of a drama queen already.

Return to Top
#1973446 - 10/31/14 05:19 PM Re: Daylight Savings time is coming to an end burkemi
RR Becca Offline
Power Poster
RR Becca
out of the frying pan...
Originally Posted By: burkemi

I feel your pain....I have an 8 month old too. And she can be a bit of a drama queen already.

Amen. It's already a struggle to get everything done before the kiddo goes to bed at 9. Now that'll be closer to 8, and I have no idea how we're going to get everything squeezed in.

Return to Top
#1973451 - 10/31/14 05:31 PM Re: Daylight Savings time is coming to an end RR Becca
DD Regs Offline
Power Poster
DD Regs
Somewhere in the middle
Originally Posted By: RR Becca
Originally Posted By: burkemi

Amen. It's already a struggle to get everything done before the kiddo goes to bed at 9. Now that'll be closer to 8, and I have no idea how we're going to get everything squeezed in.

Start now, by keeping them up later. Play a favorite game, movie, what ever to keep them awake longer.

I have been doing the same thing with my dogs (Kids are grown, but this is what we did for them too)

Return to Top
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3