Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Page 3 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 12
Thread Options
#1865407 - 10/28/13 02:23 PM Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 Compligirl
Compligirl Offline
Originally Posted By: Compligirl
I think Bob (the new guy they found wondering alone- the one that turned the wine shelf over in the store) burned the bodies. I maybe completely wrong about him, but he just acts a little too shady.

My sincere apologies to Bob. What was Carol thinking????

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#1865422 - 10/28/13 02:46 PM Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 ecrew,CRCM
Pale Rider Offline
10K Club
Pale Rider
under the Lone Star
Maybe she is covering for someone else? Protecting someone...or maybe she is turning into the psycho she becomes in the comics.

Return to Top
#1865439 - 10/28/13 03:13 PM Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 Need Coffee
Dazed Auditor Offline
Platinum Poster
Dazed Auditor
Acceptance, USA America
Originally Posted By: Need Coffee
I think Glenn will be just fine. Sasha is likely going to die just to solidify the new Tyrese. Hershel is up in the air.

Side note, what is the likelyhood of them ever inviting Marylin Manson back to the Talking Dead set. That was painful to watch.

Marilyn Manson was a terrible guest. I hope they never have him back.

Return to Top
#1865451 - 10/28/13 03:25 PM Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 Pale Rider
ecrew,CRCM Offline
100 Club
ecrew,CRCM
Fl
Originally Posted By: Pale Rider
Maybe she is covering for someone else? Protecting someone...or maybe she is turning into the psycho she becomes in the comics.

I have not read the comics, but I can see that happening. I'm surprised she didn't become one after losing her daughter.
Last edited by lcrew; 10/28/13 03:25 PM. Reason: can't type today

Return to Top
#1865871 - 10/29/13 02:11 PM Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 ecrew,CRCM
PATSGirl74 Offline
PATSGirl74
Massachusetts
I don't see them killing off Hershel - the sick guy coughed blood all over Herschel. I predict when Herschel does Not get sick he will figure out that it is not air-borne and it is in the soil, the worms that the picgs were eating and in turn the crops. Why are they burying the dead and planting crops in relatively close soil???

Marilyn Manson was awful to watch .... I loved when the host said "that's the first lucid comment you have made Marilyn" LOL

Return to Top
#1865898 - 10/29/13 02:34 PM Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 PATSGirl74
Pale Rider Offline
10K Club
Pale Rider
under the Lone Star
Originally Posted By: PATSGirl74
Why are they burying the dead and planting crops in relatively close soil???

Because they don't have a farmer or rancher on the writing staff?

Return to Top
#1866040 - 10/29/13 04:46 PM Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 PATSGirl74
ecrew,CRCM Offline
100 Club
ecrew,CRCM
Fl
I don't see them killing off Hershel - the sick guy coughed blood all over Herschel. I predict when Herschel does Not get sick he will figure out that it is not air-borne and it is in the soil, the worms that the picgs were eating and in turn the crops. Why are they burying the dead and planting crops in relatively close soil???

Ok, if we go with this theory. In the beginning of the episode the first person who died from the illness, there were a bunch of people eating. The kid ended up taking over cooking/stirring for Carol. So it could have been in something they ate, but Ty's girl wasn't in that scene, neither was Glen (unless I missed something).

I too don't think Hershel is going to die, and hope Glen makes it, I like his character.

Return to Top
#1866391 - 10/30/13 01:43 PM Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 Pale Rider
PATSGirl74 Offline
PATSGirl74
Massachusetts
Originally Posted By: Pale Rider
Why are they burying the dead and planting crops in relatively close soil???

Because they don't have a farmer or rancher on the writing staff?

LOL - so true, so true

This season is really taking me to task, I have watched the past 3 season in either marathons or on DVD so this is my first season actually having to wait a full week for a new episode ... So glad to have a thread about it to get me through

Return to Top
#1868086 - 11/04/13 07:13 PM Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 ecrew,CRCM
Dazed Auditor Offline
Platinum Poster
Dazed Auditor
Acceptance, USA America
So Rick gave Carol sentence for killing the two sick people. Do you agree with his decision?

I would have kept my mouth shut and put her on probation. If she killed anymore sick people before their time, rat her out to Tyreese.

Return to Top
#1868093 - 11/04/13 07:17 PM Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 ecrew,CRCM
Pale Rider Offline
10K Club
Pale Rider
under the Lone Star
One of them should have killed the other, the decision may come back to bite Rick in the bottom later.

Return to Top
#1868131 - 11/04/13 07:47 PM Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 ecrew,CRCM
ecrew,CRCM Offline
100 Club
ecrew,CRCM
Fl
Interesting, we didn't watch it last night, but it was DVRed. Hubby was working out, so I got to watch Revenge instead.

Return to Top
#1868138 - 11/04/13 07:53 PM Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 ecrew,CRCM
PATSGirl74 Offline
PATSGirl74
Massachusetts
I don't see how what Rick did was that much differant than wehat he is punishing Carol for. She made a choice without consulting the group .... So did he by banishing her without consulting the group. I mean leaving her out there on her own is basically a death sentence at this point. I don't know

Two possibilities that keep popping into my head:
1. Carol meets up with the Govenor somewhere out there and ....
2. Carol runs into Daryl and the group and .....

Either way Chris jericho was really good on the Talking Dead, could have been that he followed Manson but I liked his insights

Return to Top
#1868143 - 11/04/13 08:03 PM Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 ecrew,CRCM
Dazed Auditor Offline
Platinum Poster
Dazed Auditor
Acceptance, USA America
I do hope that Carol survives on her own and hope that she pops up down the road.

Isn't it scary that Bob has been the sole survivor for two previous groups? Ana and her friend made the comment you don't want to stay somewhere after its gone bad. Time to leave the prison?

Return to Top
#1868174 - 11/04/13 09:02 PM Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 ecrew,CRCM
DoS Offline
Gold Star
DoS
one state over
I was wondering about how was what Carol did any different from what Carl did at the end of last season (shooting the unarmed kid)? I do think that Carol got off pretty light however, considering what could have happened.

"Strip the Flesh, Salt the Wound" - Krieg

Return to Top
#1868189 - 11/04/13 09:39 PM Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 ecrew,CRCM
Dazed Auditor Offline
Platinum Poster
Dazed Auditor
Acceptance, USA America
Carl is a child and Carol is an adult? I don't know, I think you have to look at the pros and cons. What Carol did was wrong but she adds a lot to the group.

Return to Top
#1868197 - 11/04/13 09:46 PM Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 ecrew,CRCM
Pale Rider Offline
10K Club
Pale Rider
under the Lone Star
All analogies break down at some point, Carl killed an enemy combatant who had just engaged in a surprise attack in which the goal was to kill all the prison residents.

Carol killed innocents to some extent, they did not want to bring death to the prison.

Return to Top
#1868199 - 11/04/13 09:51 PM Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 ecrew,CRCM
Dazed Auditor Offline
Platinum Poster
Dazed Auditor
Acceptance, USA America
I'm sure Harry Potter did not want to bring death to the prison but once he died and turned into a zombie, a lot of people died.

Return to Top
#1868269 - 11/05/13 01:57 PM Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 ecrew,CRCM
ecrew,CRCM Offline
100 Club
ecrew,CRCM
Fl
We watched it last night. Does anyone think that Rick took her with him and that he meant to kill her at some point? It seemed like he was trying to make a decision about her the whole time. I don't think he should have made the decision on his own, but I see his dilema.

If he told the group she did it, Tyrese may kill her himself or hurt others (Daryl) in trying. If he told the group, and not Tyrese, then they would all be burden with knowing, not just him.

Now, he just has to deal with Daryl, depending on what he says to the group when he gets back to the prison.

Return to Top
#1868479 - 11/05/13 05:41 PM Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 ecrew,CRCM
BurntSienna Offline
Diamond Poster
Midwest
lcrew, I had the same uneasy feeling that Rick might just kill Carol and say the walkers got her. I was relieved he "just" banished her instead, and I hope she may reappear at some time in the future in this series.

Now let's get the medicine back to where it's needed and save Herschel and Glen, please! I'm getting nervous we're going to lose another regular.

ETA: I don't think Rick will tell the others that he made the solo decision to banish Carol from the prison. I think he's going to mislead them in some way, which makes me nervous for Rick's future. Some of these folks are starting to come unglued. (Never mind that I would have been unglued long ago if I were a survivor! haha)
Last edited by BurntSienna; 11/05/13 05:42 PM.

Return to Top
#1868490 - 11/05/13 05:57 PM Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 ecrew,CRCM
ecrew,CRCM Offline
100 Club
ecrew,CRCM
Fl
BurntSienna - So you think Rick would lie to them. I hope not, since he seems to be trying to become who he used to be.

I the end of the last episode we were waiting for to jump out as he was driving.... too predictable I guess

Return to Top
#1870227 - 11/12/13 04:18 PM Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 ecrew,CRCM
ecrew,CRCM Offline
100 Club
ecrew,CRCM
Fl
Glad to see that Rick didn't lie. But it was funny to see him check the garden with Carl before telling Daryl.

Return to Top
#1870252 - 11/12/13 04:47 PM Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 ecrew,CRCM
Dazed Auditor Offline
Platinum Poster
Dazed Auditor
Acceptance, USA America
I wonder what Daryl's reaction will be.

How about that ending?

Return to Top
#1870261 - 11/12/13 04:56 PM Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 ecrew,CRCM
Pale Rider Offline
10K Club
Pale Rider
under the Lone Star
The Gov is back!

Return to Top
#1870264 - 11/12/13 05:05 PM Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 ecrew,CRCM
Dazed Auditor Offline
Platinum Poster
Dazed Auditor
Acceptance, USA America
Where are his friends?

Return to Top
#1870317 - 11/12/13 06:27 PM Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 Dazed Auditor
cheekEE Offline
Power Poster
Easy Street
Originally Posted By: Dazed Auditor
I wonder what Daryl's reaction will be.

How about that ending?

I was hoping to see that Sunday. Now I have to wait a week. cry Unfair. ::sniffle sniffle::

Return to Top
Page 3 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 12