Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12
Thread Options
#1998586 - 02/26/15 10:09 PM Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 Dazed Auditor
cashmueli Offline
New Poster
cashmueli
Kentucky
Originally Posted By: Dazed Auditor
Everyone is already infected with the zombie virus.

Exactly! My first thought when they showed the gate and said "Nothing is getting in or out without our permission." Well, what about when someone dies inside the compound? What procedures are in place to assure everyone remains safe? If I were Rick, that's the question I'd be asking. Even if they are good people, bad things can still happen. That's what I think will happen. They will be good people, we will have hope, and then BAM! someone dies and they are on the run again.
Last edited by cashmueli; 02/26/15 10:12 PM.

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#1999142 - 03/02/15 04:12 PM Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 ecrew,CRCM
Need Coffee Offline
Need Coffee
Down South
Did everyone enjoy the punch? I know I did. A few changes were made from the books; namely
Click to reveal..
Douglas Monroe becoming Deanna Monroe
, but it worked just as well.

Return to Top
#1999193 - 03/02/15 05:51 PM Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 ecrew,CRCM
Pale Rider Offline
10K Club
Pale Rider
under the Lone Star
Would be interesting if Rick follows through on his thought of taking the residents out and taking over!

Return to Top
#1999213 - 03/02/15 06:54 PM Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 ecrew,CRCM
Need Coffee Offline
Need Coffee
Down South
So they become exactly what they fear in others?

Return to Top
#1999254 - 03/02/15 08:16 PM Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 ecrew,CRCM
Pale Rider Offline
10K Club
Pale Rider
under the Lone Star
Well, they are the "walking dead" after all, not the zombies. Like the Rock says, they need to know their role!

Return to Top
#1999257 - 03/02/15 08:19 PM Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 ecrew,CRCM
Pale Rider Offline
10K Club
Pale Rider
under the Lone Star
And what's up with Carol, acting like she is just a sweet cookie maker, missing her husband......?

Return to Top
#1999262 - 03/02/15 08:39 PM Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 Need Coffee
thomasj Offline
Power Poster
Pennsylvania
Originally Posted By: Need Coffee
So they become exactly what they fear in others?
I think it is interesting that they were the sheep when they got mixed up with the governor and at Terminis. In Alexandria they are the ones to be feared. These people, despite what they have built are a little inept (the way they were playing around with the zombie). I think that Deanne knew that they needed Rick and his crew in order to continue to survive. The group has gone from being in danger to being the danger. The rest of the season should be interesting.

Return to Top
#1999263 - 03/02/15 08:38 PM Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 ecrew,CRCM
PATSGirl74 Offline
PATSGirl74
Massachusetts
Carol was just telling that lady what she wanted to hear. Not making herself stand out to much or be looked at as a threat. I think Carol is 100% in line with Rick ..... test the waters see how it goes and if there is a ripple then take over the town and claim it for themselves.

Question is how will Rick handle it if Deana (She-Govenor)not accept Daryl to stay in town? I think she is "auditioning" all of them and in the end she is not going to let all of them stay

Return to Top
#1999386 - 03/03/15 03:51 PM Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 ecrew,CRCM
Need Coffee Offline
Need Coffee
Down South
If what Thomas says is true and Deanna knew they were needed then she is smart enough to know that she will have to accept them all or risk losing the entire community.

Return to Top
#1999406 - 03/03/15 04:24 PM Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 ecrew,CRCM
thomasj Offline
Power Poster
Pennsylvania
I'm guessing they try to eliminate Daryl in an accident and/or he exiles himself and splits from the group. He does not appear comfortable there (these are not the type of people he was comfortable with prior to this mess). The group has been all together for too long at this point. They have repeatedly split up and reunited over the course of the show and those periods when they are apart are what creates drama waiting and wondering when or if they will be reunited. It would be pretty boring if they all just settled in and lived happily ever after.

I am speculating that the Deana expects the men she exiled to return and pose a threat to her and the community - which is why they sought out Rick and the group the way they did.

Return to Top
#1999412 - 03/03/15 04:32 PM Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 ecrew,CRCM
jaenelle Offline
Kansas
If they kill off Daryl and/or Glenn, I'm out. Already lost Tyreese and Andrea and Dale, not sure how much more I can take.

Return to Top
#1999477 - 03/03/15 06:10 PM Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 ecrew,CRCM
BotV#6 Offline
Power Poster
BotV#6
Anywhere I want to be
I think they will introduce another group soon. I'm guessing it was to do something with the girl that doesn't like Carl. When she climbed the barrier and disappeared, I have a feeling it was to meet with them.

Return to Top
#1999493 - 03/03/15 06:34 PM Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 ecrew,CRCM
CompliantOkie Offline
Gold Star
CompliantOkie
OOOOOOklahoma
This Deana person is very good at reading people's needs and providing those needs to that person. Rick needed to feel like he's still protecting his family so now he's the constable. Glen needs to feel important to everyone's survival and provide stability for Maggie so that's what Deana has given him. Carol playing innocent and weak seems to have fooled Deana at least so far. Daryl doesn't care about himself. He only cares about the rest of his family, so Deana will show him the rest of the family is safe and happy. It's very interesting that Deana used to be a politician but wanted to be a professional poker player. Both professions include a good amount of intuitiveness and ability to manipulate other's emotions/thoughts. Very interesting development.

Return to Top
#1999497 - 03/03/15 06:37 PM Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 ecrew,CRCM
RR Joker Offline
10K Club
RR Joker
The Swamp
In case anyone is interested. I've been tempted, could be turned into a cool party town. (I've never watched the series, however)

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv/georgia-town-walking-dead-filmed-sale-article-1.2135441

Say you'll haunt me - Stone Sour

Return to Top
#2000190 - 03/06/15 02:54 PM Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 ecrew,CRCM
Dazed Auditor Offline
Platinum Poster
Dazed Auditor
Acceptance, USA America
I wonder how good at reading people Deana really is. Rick was a police officer before so it only makes sense to make him the constable. Glen has always done runs and he is good at it. It only makes sense for him to continue to do so. I enjoy Carol's act but she is laying it on a little thick. I'll be impressed if Deana can do something with Daryl. She may also have brought Rick's group in to get her son in line.

Return to Top
#2000485 - 03/09/15 02:45 PM Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 ecrew,CRCM
Dazed Auditor Offline
Platinum Poster
Dazed Auditor
Acceptance, USA America
Last night's episode was not action packed but was interesting.

How scary is Carol?

Click to reveal..
I am glad she did not decide to dispatch the boy that caught her stealing guns.

What is Rick's thing with the fence at the end?

Return to Top
#2000498 - 03/09/15 03:14 PM Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 ecrew,CRCM
Pale Rider Offline
10K Club
Pale Rider
under the Lone Star
Maybe Rick is thinking of allowing in a few walkers back there to dispatch the doctor. Kind of a David and Bathsheba situation, where he ends up with the young lady he has an eye for. Which is real creepy......

Return to Top
#2001099 - 03/11/15 10:34 PM Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 jaenelle
homestar Offline
Diamond Poster
US of A
Originally Posted By: jaenelle
If they kill off Daryl and/or Glenn, I'm out. Already lost Tyreese and Andrea and Dale, not sure how much more I can take.

I don't think they would kill off Darryl. I do however, think they might force Darryl to kill Carol.

Return to Top
#2001314 - 03/12/15 08:18 PM Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 homestar
cashmueli Offline
New Poster
cashmueli
Kentucky
Originally Posted By: Homestar

I do however, think they might force Darryl to kill Carol. [/quote]

How do you think that will happen? Interesting idea for sure, but I'm trying to wrap my head around why that would ever be necessary, unless Carol is bit by a zombie.
Last edited by cashmueli; 03/12/15 08:19 PM.

Return to Top
#2001317 - 03/12/15 08:26 PM Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 homestar
PATSGirl74 Offline
PATSGirl74
Massachusetts
Originally Posted By: jaenelle

I don't think they would kill off Darryl. I do however, think they might force Darryl to kill Carol.

I don't think they could force Daryl to kill Carol. He would never do it. I am pleasantly surprised to see what they are doing with the Daryl & Aaron & partner storyline. It is an interesting dynamic.

Return to Top
#2001373 - 03/12/15 11:30 PM Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 ecrew,CRCM
homestar Offline
Diamond Poster
US of A
Carol is a sociopath. If she thinks something should be done to save herself or the group she WILL do it without any remorse whatsoever. Darryl is the opposite of a sociopath. He may be a harda$$ but he has a big heart. He sincerely cares and he loves the people he loves with all his heart.

If Carol was going to do something misguided by her craziness that would harm someone Darryl loved or felt responsible to protect, he would be bound by his code to stop her.

Or, he could kill her by accident, or Carol could sacrifice herself for him. There Are many ways it could go down.

Return to Top
#2001391 - 03/13/15 12:27 PM Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 ecrew,CRCM
Dazed Auditor Offline
Platinum Poster
Dazed Auditor
Acceptance, USA America
I don't think at this point that Daryl would purposely kill Carol. She may be willing to do terrible things to protect the group or herself, but she is in control of herself. Sasha is the one I would keep an eye on. She has PTSD big time.

Daryl could accidently kill Carol or Carol could get killed in an accident. But that could be true of anyone in the group. I don't see anything that says Carol will be dead soon.

Return to Top
#2001720 - 03/14/15 12:04 AM Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 ecrew,CRCM
homestar Offline
Diamond Poster
US of A
Just think about the storyline. The writers can do whatever they wish. I was watching an interview with Jonathan Banks (who plays Mike Ehrmantraut in the Breaking Bad/Better Call Saul franchise). He mentioned that he would sometimes be concerned and disagree with what the writers had Mike do. For example, towards the end of Breaking Bad, Mike was in the park with his granddaughter. Walt called him to warn him that the FBI was on its way to capture him. Mike ended up leaving his granddaughter on the swings while he slipped away. Jonathan said he would never leave his granddaughter like that and that Mike would never do it either. But he acquiesced to the writers for the good of the story.

Same thing can happen in The Walking Dead. wink

Return to Top
#2001721 - 03/14/15 12:06 AM Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 ecrew,CRCM
homestar Offline
Diamond Poster
US of A
All I know is that Norman Reedus said something is going to happen this season that will have people on their feet yelling at their TVs.

Return to Top
#2001753 - 03/16/15 01:44 PM Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 homestar
Need Coffee Offline
Need Coffee
Down South
All I know is that Norman Reedus said something is going to happen this season that will have people on their feet yelling at their TVs.

It depends on how far they go into this story arc this season but it has the potential to make a lot of people stop watching. BTW, RIP
Click to reveal..
Noah
. What a way to go.

Return to Top
Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12