Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#1974477 - 11/05/14 07:56 PM CAMS Recertification paperwork to send
Madawaska Offline
100 Club
VA
Hi,

Getting ready to send my CAMS Recertification Application, Authorization Affidavit, and my recertification check payment.

Do I also need to send in the CAMS Recertification Worksheet (page 5) with the tally of my 'recertification activities' (totals of my credits)?

I just tried to call ACAMS, but customer service was unable to take my call.

Return to Top
BSA/AML/CIP/OFAC Forum
#1974524 - 11/05/14 09:17 PM Re: CAMS Recertification paperwork to send Madawaska
ACBbank Offline
Power Poster
ACBbank
New York City
Whenever I needed to recertify my CAMS certification I just called ACAMS and made a payment over the phone. I don't think I have ever sent any paperwork for recertification purposes.

Return to Top
#1974530 - 11/05/14 09:25 PM Re: CAMS Recertification paperwork to send Madawaska
MagicCity Offline

Power Poster
MagicCity
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
I have always sent the sheet with the totals of my credits along with the check etc.

Return to Top
#1974569 - 11/05/14 10:07 PM Re: CAMS Recertification paperwork to send Madawaska
devsfan Offline
Diamond Poster
NYC
In my experience they require the worksheet.

Return to Top
#1974965 - 11/06/14 10:20 PM Re: CAMS Recertification paperwork to send Madawaska
Princess Romeo Offline

Power Poster
Princess Romeo
Where the heart is
I just did the CAMS recert - I filled out the Recertification Worksheet and mailed it in with my Recertification Application and the Authorization Affidavit and my check.

You do not have to send the supporting documents for the worksheet, but you should have the documents available (i.e. records of training you attended and other activities you conducted) as it is subject to audit/verification.

Return to Top

Moderator:  Andy_Z