Skip to content
BOL Conferences Top Gun 23
Thread Options
#1981942 - 12/09/14 08:00 PM HUD line?
Piano Man Offline
Gold Star
Piano Man
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 442
Down South
We have a loan closing to purchase real estate in a different state. The attorney completing the HUD has included a few to a different attorney for the completion of the deed of trust and an assignment of rents and leases (the customer's daughter is living in the house). Where will this fee go? Would it not go in the 1200s with the other title work and attorney fees? The fee is for document prep.
Love so amazing, so divine; Demands my soul, my life, my all.

Return to Top
#1981970 - 12/09/14 08:53 PM Re: HUD line? Piano Man
Dan Persfull Offline
10K Club
Dan Persfull
Joined: Aug 2002
Posts: 47,146
Bloomington, IN
If this fee is being performed on behalf of the settlement agent it would be itemized in the 1200 series as part of the settlement services fees.

If this fee is being performed on behalf of the bank it would be disclosed on Line 801 as part of their origination fees.
The opinions expressed are mine and they are not to be taken as legal advice.

Return to Top

Moderator:  QCL