Well, I'm with Randy on this one, doesn't pass the smell test...however if you feel the need to proceed...
1. Who will be listed as the originating company on the transactions?
2. do they have a business license in your state?
3. will they maintain an account at your bank?
4. what line of business are they in?
5. how long has your bank had a relationship with this company? and why your bank?
6. do you really want to originate ACH items same day the wire is received?
7. who will create the ACH transactions?
8. my opinion, this would not be an IAT transaction, but before even getting to #8, numbers 1-7 need to be answered to my satisfaction, and I can't think of any answers that would do such.
Providing alternative truths since the invention of time