Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Thread Options
#1971663 - 10/23/14 09:09 PM Apple Pay Risk Assessment
THSCPA Offline
100 Club
New York
I have been trying to keep up on Apple Pay and am trying to figure out where to start. Are other banks doing risk assessments on Apple Pay before signing contracts? I am reading about how secure it is, but am having trouble getting my arms around what we should be doing besides signing up?
Obviously, we will have legal counsel review contracts, etc.

Thanks,

Return to Top
Operations Compliance
#1982792 - 12/12/14 04:48 PM Re: Apple Pay Risk Assessment THSCPA
nicole8098 Offline
New Poster
Did you ever get any information rearding your question? We are in a similar situation and are trying to figure out the vendor due diligence around contracting with Apple. I don't believe that they will provide any kind of due diligence packet or information and so am tring to determine how to make that mesh with regulatory requirements and our own policies and procedures. If anyone has any experience with this or thoughts on the subject, I'd appreciate hearing them.

Return to Top
#1985982 - 01/02/15 03:14 PM Re: Apple Pay Risk Assessment THSCPA
THSCPA Offline
100 Club
New York
No, Not a word. Just wondering if any Banks have signed up and what if any due diligence was done. I feel that we really are not going to have any leverage to request information from Apple, so either we just join with the information that is publicly available or we don't.

Return to Top

Moderator:  Andy_Z, John Burnett