Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Thread Options
#2006333 - 04/06/15 02:44 PM Re: Our dog - Mandalaye Skittles
jaenelle Offline
Kansas
My thoughts and prayers are with you both... it's such a hard thing to go through.

Return to Top
#2006357 - 04/06/15 03:40 PM Re: Our dog - Mandalaye Skittles
califgirl Offline
Diamond Poster
califgirl
The O.C., California
I'm sorry for your losses, Skittles and Becca. Your furkids are not in pain any more.

Return to Top
#2006561 - 04/07/15 03:24 PM Re: Our dog - Mandalaye Skittles
HRH Okie Banker Offline
Power Poster
Oklahoma
So sorry for your losses. It is just never easy, even when you know it is time. We've gone from 6 to 2 in the last couple of years. Neither my husband or me are ready anytime soon to add to the pack even though up to this point we have never had less than 4 dogs. It sure is quiet around our place though.

Return to Top
#2006609 - 04/07/15 05:27 PM Re: Our dog - Mandalaye Skittles
TB 12 Offline
Power Poster
TB 12
Foxboro
Skittles-my heart goes out to you and your husband. It is a devastating decision to make regardless of the circumstances. I am so sorry for your loss.

Return to Top
#2006643 - 04/07/15 07:29 PM Re: Our dog - Mandalaye Skittles
Happy Drugs Offline
Platinum Poster
Happy Drugs
Central Texas
So sorry Dkittles. They become our precious babies and stay in our hearts forever!

My son treated himself to Schnazuer for his 21st birthday and named her Emma! She was black and had the biggest, shiniest black eyes. Of course we fell in love with grand-puppy. He was in college and lived 30 miles away so about once a month or so i would go visit him and Emma would dart out the front door and job in my van, sit down looked at her daddy, Nah-Nah I'm going to grams and she won't let you stop me from going! She would spend a week with us!

When he came home after college several years had passed and we became really attached to her! One day he called me at work, she was 7 then and told I needed to come, that Emma had, had a seizure and was gone! Well I was crying so hard, you know the kind you can't catch you breath, and all the way home I just kept saying My Emmy, Emmy!!!

We were devestated! That was 2 years ago, I bought Christopher had new puppy for his 29th birthday and he is the re-incarnation of Emma! He has her personality! We are in love once again!

Return to Top
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderator:  Andy_Z, John Burnett