Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Page 7 of 48 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 47 48
Thread Options
#2010963 - 04/29/15 03:57 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
TB 12 Offline
Power Poster
TB 12
Foxboro
The league should have appropriate punishments in place to deal with cheating, rule breaking etc.

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#2010966 - 04/29/15 04:01 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) RVFlyboy
DD Regs Offline
Power Poster
DD Regs
Somewhere in the middle
Originally Posted By BeechFlyboy
Originally Posted By HappyGilmore
I switched my brand of macaroni and cheese to Vevleeta from Kraft, I refuse to help that cheater make any more money...all other cheese is now Borden or Sargento, our house is Kraft free...if only the NFL were...
You do know that Robert Kraft has absolutely no connection to Kraft Foods, right? Kraft made his money in the cardboard industry.

Kraft Mac N Cheese and Cardboard...same thing are the not smirk

Return to Top
#2010967 - 04/29/15 04:02 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) TB 12
HappyGilmore Offline
10K Club
Pulling people out of the ditc...
Originally Posted By Sox in '13
The league should have appropriate punishments in place to deal with cheating, rule breaking etc. and not be afraid to use them because one team is a larger revenue generator or more popular than another, the punishment is suitable for the level, and it is done timely

agreed with an addition in red

Return to Top
#2010975 - 04/29/15 04:20 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
TB 12 Offline
Power Poster
TB 12
Foxboro
Agreed Happy.

Return to Top
#2010983 - 04/29/15 04:37 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
HappyGilmore Offline
10K Club
over the past few years I've really become indifferent to the NFL...between the protection of certain players (QBs), dumbing down of the rules, discrepancies among rules (what is a "football move" anyway?), subjectivity of penalties, much less the off field antics of the spoiled stars and how the NFL treats them...just really have better things to do on Sunday...the NFL is quickly heading the way of professional wrestling, an entertainment company with athletic performers...

Return to Top
#2010994 - 04/29/15 05:00 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) TB 12
edAudit Offline
Power Poster
edAudit
You are here
Originally Posted By Sox in '13
The league should have appropriate punishments in place to deal with cheating, rule breaking etc.

This from a league that has been around 95 years and can not determine what a catch is?

CAMS

Return to Top
#2011007 - 04/29/15 05:26 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
TB 12 Offline
Power Poster
TB 12
Foxboro
It has gotten out of hand with some of these rules and the replay [censored]-when you can and when you can't challenge a play. Make it simple. 2 challenges per half per team on anything. Catch, fumble, penalty, whatever.

Return to Top
#2011021 - 04/29/15 05:54 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
HappyGilmore Offline
10K Club
better yet, no challenges...worked for 85+ years...deal with it. A 60-minute game takes on average 3:35 to play, with a total of 9 minutes of action...boring...

Return to Top
#2012451 - 05/06/15 05:28 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
Sound Tactic Offline
Power Poster
Sound Tactic
This just in.... the NFL finds that the Pats purposely deflated the balls and Brady was aware. http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2015/05/06/nfl-finds-patriots-employees-probably-deflated-balls/

Return to Top
#2012452 - 05/06/15 05:28 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
edAudit Offline
Power Poster
edAudit
You are here
just in time for the draft to be over (shocked)

CAMS

Return to Top
#2012456 - 05/06/15 05:31 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
Sound Tactic Offline
Power Poster
Sound Tactic
Yeah they left the wording so vague as to basically give the Pats an out but recognize that they pretty much know they did it. Nothing like having your super bowl winners be cheaters yet again. I also highly doubt that employees were doing it, and Brady knew, yet Bill didn't.

Return to Top
#2012461 - 05/06/15 05:36 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
edAudit Offline
Power Poster
edAudit
You are here
Patriots owner Robert Kraft issued an immediate response, saying the organization is disappointed by the report, which lacked "any incontrovertible or hard evidence of deliberate deflation of footballs

Well of course there is no hard evidence it was deflated

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl...colts/22216585/

CAMS

Return to Top
#2012475 - 05/06/15 06:00 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
Wolfy Offline
Wolfy
Mid West
The Email asking for the balls to be deflated was on a private server. ^_-

Return to Top
#2012488 - 05/06/15 06:14 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
edAudit Offline
Power Poster
edAudit
You are here
Since it is a pig skin is it possible that they worked for peta and were tiring to release it into the wild?

CAMS

Return to Top
#2012509 - 05/06/15 06:45 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
Sound Tactic Offline
Power Poster
Sound Tactic
NFL Nation reporter Dan Graziano says there is a "mountain of circumstantial evidence" regarding Tom Brady's probably involvement with deflating footballs, including text messages between the QB and Patriots' staffers.

So my question becomes, why is Tom not receiving punishment? Kick him and his feminine hands out of the NFL. The NFL does not need guys who cannot hold onto a real football.

Return to Top
#2012512 - 05/06/15 06:47 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
edAudit Offline
Power Poster
edAudit
You are here
they will give him a small token fine and hire his wife for a billboard at twice that amount.

CAMS

Return to Top
#2012521 - 05/06/15 07:00 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
RVFlyboy Offline
Power Poster
RVFlyboy
Soaring over Georgia
Gotta say I'm highly disappointed in the probably fact that Brady did know about this and it was done at his pressuring. Also appears that the two equipment managers are highly culpable. I'm glad the rest of the organization does seem to be exonerated though. Very disappointing. Not going to make any excuses. The text messages between the equipment managers are pretty clear what was happening.

Return to Top
#2012526 - 05/06/15 07:10 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
edAudit Offline
Power Poster
edAudit
You are here
•Before the start of the season, McNally referred to himself as "the deflator" in a series of text messages between himself and Jastremski and warned that he was "not going to espn........yet."

"Nice dude....jimmy needs some kicks....lets make a deal.....come on help the deflator," McNally wrote.

On Jan. 10, immediately prior to the game between the Patriots and the Ravens, in the Patriots equipment room with both Brady and Jastremski present, McNally received two footballs autographed by Brady and also had Brady autograph a game-worn Patriots jersey that McNally previously had obtained," according to the report.
https://www.bostonherald.com/news_opinio...ve_a_big_needle

does anyone find it odd that the coach and front office was cleared instead of given the no evidence of wrong doing by coach and staff head office...?

CAMS

Return to Top
#2012565 - 05/06/15 07:54 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) RVFlyboy
HappyGilmore Offline
10K Club
Originally Posted By BeechFlyboy
Gotta say...pretty clear what was happening.

you can say his about nearly anything cheating related and the Patriots, as recent history has shown...and the NFL turning deaf, dumb, and blind to their actions...

Return to Top
#2012567 - 05/06/15 07:56 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
HappyGilmore Offline
10K Club
I suppose those who were on here vehemently denying any cheating by the Patriots will be offering apologies and buying round of drinks in the virtual cooler this Friday... eek

Return to Top
#2012570 - 05/06/15 08:00 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
edAudit Offline
Power Poster
edAudit
You are here
but it is clear that the Pats did not cheat only a low level equipment guy and the bath room attendant.

CAMS

Return to Top
#2012602 - 05/06/15 08:41 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
PrimeTime Offline
100 Club
PrimeTime
Has any hard evidence actually been released? This sounds all to similar to the first round of accusations regarding this, when it was all talk with nothing substantial against them. It's great to say you have "a mountain of circumstantial evidence", but it's far better to actually show us what you've got. I'll probably be eating my words big time if/when it comes out, but this sounds like another witch hunt to me.

It also kind of sounds like the whole college football situation with bribes/college players getting paid/various scandals regarding eligibility. I'm in complete agreement that it ruins the integrity of the game and I'm not about that at all, however it's something that everyone does, but until you start winning too much nobody looks into it. When was the last investigation that was done on the Raiders?!

Disclaimer : I am a big Patriots fan. Don't hate us 'cuz you ain't us!

CAMS

Return to Top
#2012616 - 05/06/15 08:53 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
edAudit Offline
Power Poster
edAudit
You are here
but not everyone does it.

some tamper
some play with noise lever
some place bounties (or not)
some use PEDs

CAMS

Return to Top
#2012631 - 05/06/15 09:23 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
edAudit Offline
Power Poster
edAudit
You are here
with what is coming out now any reasonable person would believe that Brady ordered the code red and that Wells is no Tom Cruise or Demi Moore for that matter.

CAMS

Return to Top
#2012632 - 05/06/15 09:24 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
edAudit Offline
Power Poster
edAudit
You are here

CAMS

Return to Top
Page 7 of 48 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 47 48