Thread Options
#2012360 - 05/06/15 02:55 PM Supervisory Limits and known 2nd in works
Live 2 Comply Offline
Gold Star
Live 2 Comply
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 328
Ok, so this is a situation that I am unsure of how to approach. Customer is buying commercial property. We are lending 85% but we are now aware that owner will be lending customer the other 15% as a second. Do we report this loan as a 100% ltv when complete?

Return to Top
Lending Compliance
#2012513 - 05/06/15 06:48 PM Re: Supervisory Limits and known 2nd in works Live 2 Comply
Princess of Power Offline
Gold Star
Princess of Power
Joined: Aug 2002
Posts: 406
Napa, CA
You would look at YOUR LTV, not the holder of the second LTV of 100%

Return to Top

Moderator:  Andy_Z