Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Page 2 of 48 1 2 3 4 47 48
Thread Options
#1994748 - 02/10/15 03:32 AM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
RVFlyboy Offline
Power Poster
RVFlyboy
Soaring over Georgia
Ed, you sound like a guy who wishes your team had near the level of success that the Patriots have had over the last 15 years. I understand that, because for much of the 70s, 80s, and 90's that was the way I felt as a Patriots fan trying to find anything I could hate about the Steelers, Cowboys, 49ers, and Dolphins while my team was often at the bottom of the league. It's OK and someday it may get better for you too. Meanwhile, I'll continue to enjoy the Patriots success right now.

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#1994750 - 02/10/15 11:53 AM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
edAudit Offline
Power Poster
edAudit
You are here
I do not have a "team" (I like watching a good game) I am just tired of all the cheaters in pro sports in general. That goes for the Pats and all the PEDs as well. Must be the audit part of me,

CAMS

Return to Top
#1994752 - 02/10/15 12:06 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
edAudit Offline
Power Poster
edAudit
You are here
a small part of the Pats also having the best record since 2000 is that they are in the weakest division in the NFL as well The Bill Dolphins and Jets have not played well the past 15 years. If they swapped out the Pats and replaced with Tampa. The bill would look good.

CAMS

Return to Top
#1994756 - 02/10/15 01:29 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
TB 12 Offline
Power Poster
TB 12
Foxboro
Originally Posted By: HappyGilmore
did they not get fined for having an opponents playbook?

No. Just more of the BS floating around after deflate gate broke.

Return to Top
#1994757 - 02/10/15 01:31 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) edAudit
TB 12 Offline
Power Poster
TB 12
Foxboro
Originally Posted By: edAudit
a small part of the Pats also having the best record since 2000 is that they are in the weakest division in the NFL as well The Bill Dolphins and Jets have not played well the past 15 years. If they swapped out the Pats and replaced with Tampa. The bill would look good.

Fair enough. Beating up on the sallies in that division showed in certain years when they had their [censored] handed to them in the playoffs-Ravens in 2009, Denver last year. However, you can't take away their overall success.

Return to Top
#1994763 - 02/10/15 01:41 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) TB 12
edAudit Offline
Power Poster
edAudit
You are here
Originally Posted By: Sox in '13
Originally Posted By: HappyGilmore
did they not get fined for having an opponents playbook?

No. Just more of the BS floating around after deflate gate broke.

Well unless the deflategate happened in June and not December.

The Playbook story happened in June (and who knows if it is correct as everybody denied it)

CAMS

Return to Top
#1994765 - 02/10/15 01:42 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
TB 12 Offline
Power Poster
TB 12
Foxboro
:puts on Pat Patriot masque:

Guess I didn't hear about notebookgate. My apologies.

Return to Top
#1994766 - 02/10/15 01:49 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) edAudit
RVFlyboy Offline
Power Poster
RVFlyboy
Soaring over Georgia
I do not have a "team" (I like watching a good game)

Well this Super Bowl was undeniably a good game except if you are a Seahawks fan.

Return to Top
#1994768 - 02/10/15 01:52 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) RVFlyboy
edAudit Offline
Power Poster
edAudit
You are here
Originally Posted By: BeechFlyboy
I do not have a "team" (I like watching a good game)

Well this Super Bowl was undeniably a good game except if you are a Seahawks fan.

I would think that it was good to be a Seahawk fan this year. Based upon regular season play they were lucky to get into the game in the first place. There were a lot of good teams that could have made it as well.
Last edited by edAudit; 02/10/15 02:01 PM.

CAMS

Return to Top
#1994772 - 02/10/15 02:07 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) RVFlyboy
HappyGilmore Offline
10K Club
Pulling people out of the ditc...

I think this was the closest game in the past 5 years, so even if you are a seahawks fan you should have enjoyed the game...just not the outcome. I can't think of the last superbowl that was won/lost in the last 20 seconds...

Return to Top
#1994774 - 02/10/15 02:09 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) edAudit
RVFlyboy Offline
Power Poster
RVFlyboy
Soaring over Georgia

You are misinformed. In fact, since 2001 the AFC East has been the weakest division (based on record) only twice - 2005 and 2007 (the year the Pats went 16-0 regular season).

Return to Top
#1994776 - 02/10/15 02:11 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
HappyGilmore Offline
10K Club
I didn't even know the Bills were still a professional team...I thought they folded when Jim Kelly retired

Return to Top
#1994778 - 02/10/15 02:10 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
Hobbes Offline
100 Club
Hobbes
On a sled
I'm a (regrettably) Browns fan. Right now they are being investigated for sending texts during the game telling the coaches what player to play and what play to run. They could be fined and lose a draft pick.

If you're gonna cheat, can you at least do it to win a few games?

I might have to go back to rooting for the Packers like I did from '96-98 (when the Browns were gone).

Return to Top
#1994779 - 02/10/15 02:13 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
edAudit Offline
Power Poster
edAudit
You are here
They are much better than the Jets.

CAMS

Return to Top
#1994781 - 02/10/15 02:19 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) RVFlyboy
edAudit Offline
Power Poster
edAudit
You are here

You are misinformed. In fact, since 2001 the AFC East has been the weakest division (based on record) only twice - 2005 and 2007 (the year the Pats went 16-0 regular season).

When 3 miserable excuses for a football team play each other someone has to win. Let us not forget about the 2007 season
1) loss in the SB to the Giants
2) Spygate. (it is easier to win when you have the opposing teams plays) If they were caught taping the lowly Jets...

CAMS

Return to Top
#1994782 - 02/10/15 02:21 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) edAudit
Hobbes Offline
100 Club
Hobbes
On a sled
They are much better than the Jets.

They might have had a better record this past season, but not over the last 15 years. At least the Jets have hope right now. The Browns are so bad Kyle Shanahan gave a 32 point presentation on why he should be let out of his contract. The QB situation is a disaster, the top receiver is suspended, the tight end refuses to come back, and the only coaches they can get as coordinators are inexperienced.

Return to Top
#1994786 - 02/10/15 02:30 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) edAudit
RVFlyboy Offline
Power Poster
RVFlyboy
Soaring over Georgia

When 3 miserable excuses for a football team play each other someone has to win. Let us not forget about the 2007 season
1) loss in the SB to the Giants
2) Spygate. (it is easier to win when you have the opposing teams plays) If they were caught taping the lowly Jets...

1. I remember. Yes, it's still painful. I take solace in the fact that the Patriots still won more games without a loss than any other team in NFL history in a single season before losing that Super Bowl.
2. Spygate came to light in the first game of the season of 2007. So for no other game in 2007 were they taping anything. And it wasn't the taping that was illegal to begin with. It was where the taping was occurring. If you don't think every other team is trying to figure out the signals, you're delusional. Why do you think every play calling coordinator on TV covers their mouth with their clipboard when calling plays?

Return to Top
#1994793 - 02/10/15 02:41 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) RVFlyboy
HappyGilmore Offline
10K Club
Why do you think every play calling coordinator on TV covers their mouth with their clipboard when calling plays?

halitosis?

Return to Top
#1994796 - 02/10/15 02:47 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
edAudit Offline
Power Poster
edAudit
You are here
but they tried to cheat against the Jets, nuff said.

CAMS

Return to Top
#1994800 - 02/10/15 02:50 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) edAudit
RVFlyboy Offline
Power Poster
RVFlyboy
Soaring over Georgia
but they tried to cheat against the Jets, nuff said.
And this somehow influenced their winning every game of the regular season?

Return to Top
#1994802 - 02/10/15 02:53 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
edAudit Offline
Power Poster
edAudit
You are here
If they did not tape the lowly wretched horrible jets they may have been 15 and 1.

CAMS

Return to Top
#1994812 - 02/10/15 03:07 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
RVFlyboy Offline
Power Poster
RVFlyboy
Soaring over Georgia
The tapes were confiscated by the NFL during the game. Didn't have any impact on the outcome of that game.

Return to Top
#1994820 - 02/10/15 03:20 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) RVFlyboy
HappyGilmore Offline
10K Club
Didn't have any impact on the outcome of that game.

based on? seems this is an assertion that would be difficult to prove either way

Return to Top
#1994821 - 02/10/15 03:20 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
edAudit Offline
Power Poster
edAudit
You are here
and the feed did not make it to the booth prior to being caught?

CAMS

Return to Top
#1994823 - 02/10/15 03:25 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
RVFlyboy Offline
Power Poster
RVFlyboy
Soaring over Georgia
Do you have evidence of a feed to the booth? Because the NFL didn't have any such evidence.

Return to Top
Page 2 of 48 1 2 3 4 47 48