Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Page 46 of 48 1 2 44 45 46 47 48
Thread Options
#2151572 - 10/27/17 09:16 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
HappyGilmore Offline
10K Club
Pulling people out of the ditc...
Quote:
I find it hilarious that a forum named Cheaters (Not the Patriots this time) has been, at LEAST, 97% about the Patriots cheating.

well, we keep trying to include other NFL teams that cheat, but they all seem to come up "Patriots".

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#2151871 - 10/31/17 09:37 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
RVFlyboy Offline
Power Poster
RVFlyboy
Soaring over Georgia
Originally Posted By HappyGilmore
Quote:
I find it hilarious that a forum named Cheaters (Not the Patriots this time) has been, at LEAST, 97% about the Patriots cheating.

well, we keep trying to include other NFL teams that cheat, but they all seem to come up "Patriots".
www.yourteamcheats.com

Return to Top
#2151889 - 11/01/17 12:23 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) RVFlyboy
edAudit Offline
Power Poster
edAudit
You are here
Originally Posted By BeechFlyboy
Quote:

www.yourteamcheats.com

http://steelcurtainrising.com/2015/05/yo...-steroids.html/

CAMS

Return to Top
#2151980 - 11/01/17 07:26 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) edAudit
RVFlyboy Offline
Power Poster
RVFlyboy
Soaring over Georgia
Originally Posted By edAudit
Quote:

www.yourteamcheats.com

http://steelcurtainrising.com/2015/05/yo...-steroids.html/
So what you’re saying is that every team cheats, just not as much as the yourteamcheats site says?

Return to Top
#2151981 - 11/01/17 07:35 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
edAudit Offline
Power Poster
edAudit
You are here
Actually, I am saying that I would not take the word of a unknown source whose conclusions are dubious and rating system is not documented or consistent. Much like a Risk assessment.

CAMS

Return to Top
#2151998 - 11/01/17 08:31 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
HappyGilmore Offline
10K Club
Beech - unlike the Patriots, my team does not cheat. They may attempt to circumvent the rules by dubious methods in order to influence the outcome in their favor. But cheat? NEVER!

Return to Top
#2165981 - 02/27/18 03:54 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
edAudit Offline
Power Poster
edAudit
You are here
http://www.totalprosports.com/2018/02/24...ents-fts-video/

not exactly NFL but if we were to have a NBA cheating thread it would go on for years.

CAMS

Return to Top
#2166005 - 02/27/18 05:06 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
TB 12 Offline
Power Poster
TB 12
Foxboro
smile

Return to Top
#2166006 - 02/27/18 05:07 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) edAudit
Sinatra Fan Offline
Power Poster
Sinatra Fan
New Jersey
NCAA Division I basketball is looking like pretty fertile ground for bending the rules lately. Or maybe they're finally catching them.

Return to Top
#2166213 - 02/28/18 08:10 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
HappyGilmore Offline
10K Club
I wonder what type of cheating will be allowed when Vince McMahon rolls out his updated professional football league in 2019? After all, WWE is all about the cheating...

Return to Top
#2166226 - 02/28/18 08:47 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
edAudit Offline
Power Poster
edAudit
You are here
PED's

CAMS

Return to Top
#2166253 - 02/28/18 10:42 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
GuitarDude Offline
Power Poster
GuitarDude
So Cal
Everyone smells what the Rock is cookin' but it turns out he has a personal chef.

Diamond Dallas Page is actually cubic zirconium.

The Iron Sheik turns out to be aluminum.

Return to Top
#2166425 - 03/01/18 08:59 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
edAudit Offline
Power Poster
edAudit
You are here

CAMS

Return to Top
#2166639 - 03/05/18 02:21 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
HappyGilmore Offline
10K Club
saw on the weather channel this morning the coverage of the flooding in New England from the latest winter storm and the 3rd highest tide on record. One of the locals they were interviewing was wearing a Patriots hoodie. I can only conclude from this story that the Patriots were responsible for the high water and flooding...

Man, that team just can't catch a break - they are responsible for everything bad...

on to serious matters, over 500,000 people remain without power from this storm, no doubt many of our BOL friends are caught up in this mess. Hope the storm moves quickly and they get power back soon.

Return to Top
#2170505 - 03/28/18 11:05 AM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
edAudit Offline
Power Poster
edAudit
You are here
more on the tampering of the ball that has gripped the nation

http://www.nydailynews.com/newswires/spo...ticle-1.3900662

CAMS

Return to Top
#2170598 - 03/28/18 03:40 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
RVFlyboy Offline
Power Poster
RVFlyboy
Soaring over Georgia
NFL changed rules on the fly for SB LII even though the rule hadn't actually changed. Application of the catch replay rule was different for the Super Bowl than it was for the rest of the season. Both replays, applied with the new rule language (even though it wasn't the rule) negatively impacted the Patriots. Not saying it cost them the game, but it was a factor and should NOT have been changed on the fly without any notice.
Last edited by BeechFlyboy; 03/28/18 03:42 PM.

Return to Top
#2170645 - 03/28/18 04:42 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
RockChucker, CAMS Offline
Diamond Poster
The Country
I'm glad the rule changed but if a rule is going to be changed it should be done by announcing it first. That said, I was under the impression that the plays in the Super Bowl were called according to the rules in play at that time. At least I recall the announcers talking about the rules and then watching the clips and they appeared to make the correct call. Note: I enjoy football but I don't watch more than 2 to 6 games in the entire year.

Return to Top
#2170720 - 03/28/18 08:52 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) RVFlyboy
HappyGilmore Offline
10K Club
NFL changed rules on the fly for SB LII even though the rule hadn't actually changed. Application of the catch replay rule was different for the Super Bowl than it was for the rest of the season. Both replays, applied with the new rule language (even though it wasn't the rule) negatively impacted the Patriots. Not saying it cost them the game, but it was a factor and should NOT have been changed on the fly without any notice.

so if i understand what you are saying, the NFL "deflated" the Patriots chance for victory? The NFL should come down from their rareified "air" and treat the Patriots fairly? The Patriots were a little "pumped up" for the game?

Return to Top
#2170768 - 03/29/18 11:52 AM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
RVFlyboy Offline
Power Poster
RVFlyboy
Soaring over Georgia
Nah, all of that wordplay is too subtle. I'm just saying that Goodell took yet another opportunity to stick it to the Patriots. One has to wonder if the "on-the-fly" rule change would have still been enforced if it was to the benefit of the Patriots.

Return to Top
#2170786 - 03/29/18 12:29 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
edAudit Offline
Power Poster
edAudit
You are here
I think that Jerry Jones is now number one on Goodells list overtaking Kraft

CAMS

Return to Top
#2172782 - 04/10/18 05:16 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
edAudit Offline
Power Poster
edAudit
You are here
not the nfl but

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/mlb/balco-founder-calls-mark-mcgwire%e2%80%99s-ped-free-claim-%e2%80%98deluded%e2%80%99/ar-AAvGTvj?ocid=ientp

CAMS

Return to Top
#2190222 - 08/23/18 01:26 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
edAudit Offline
Power Poster
edAudit
You are here

CAMS

Return to Top
#2190255 - 08/23/18 02:22 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
HappyGilmore Offline
10K Club
i delete text messages after i've read them, i have none that are more than a week old. even recurring messages in groups or for family members are deleted at least weekly to keep memory eating clutter at a minimum...guess if anyone were to ever want to look at my phone i'd be "guilty of cover up" as well...oh, i also delete my voice mails, call logs, etc at least once a week.

Return to Top
#2193433 - 09/21/18 08:20 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
edAudit Offline
Power Poster
edAudit
You are here
http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/bs-sp-violation-20180920-story.html
"The Ravens are in the same class as the New England Patriots when it comes to cheating.

That’s the general perception now after the NFL fined the team $200,000 on Wednesday for a violation of the Coach-To-Player Communications policy. That rule prohibits the use of headset equipment by multiple players during games and the Ravens apparently violated the policy in a 2018 preseason game."

CAMS

Return to Top
#2193681 - 09/25/18 04:37 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
LiveFunLife Offline
I have my phone set up to delete at 1 year. I also lock and save ones that I like so I don't see that as much of a big deal. The problem is if he is doing something bad he needs to be caught and strung up.

Cheating is always a big deal. It is funny to see someone who was so anti cheating now just cheating....

Return to Top
Page 46 of 48 1 2 44 45 46 47 48