Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options Tools
#2028588 - 07/21/15 07:44 PM Preparing UDAAP Training
Adam F Offline
Gold Star
Adam F
VA
I am preparing a UDAAP PowerPoint for training I will be conducting and was wondering if anyone had one they would be willing to share with me?

Just want to see if there is anything I may have forgotten or get some ideas on how to make mine more effective.

Thanks in advance for all your help.

The answers I give are my opinions. Not legal advice.

Return to Top
General Discussion
#2028595 - 07/21/15 07:51 PM Re: Preparing UDAAP Training Adam F
Elwood P. Dowd Offline
10K Club
Elwood P. Dowd
Next to Harvey
Do a Google search on: UDAAP Training Materials.

One result.

Return to Top
#2028660 - 07/21/15 09:11 PM Re: Preparing UDAAP Training Adam F
rlcarey Online
10K Club
rlcarey
Galveston, TX
I'm just curious. Who is the audience for this training??

Return to Top
#2028729 - 07/22/15 12:28 PM Re: Preparing UDAAP Training Adam F
Adam F Offline
Gold Star
Adam F
VA
It is for every employee in the bank. We have a bank training day where everyone comes to one central location and are trained on a variety of subjects. So it includes the president all the way down to the tellers and even the maintenance man is there.

I have a 30 minute session for UDAAP and a 30 minute session for Fair Lending. So I try to just hit some high points and give examples on what to be looking for.

The answers I give are my opinions. Not legal advice.

Return to Top
#2028735 - 07/22/15 12:48 PM Re: Preparing UDAAP Training Adam F
rlcarey Online
10K Club
rlcarey
Galveston, TX
I would hit on what UDAAP really is, some of the recent public examples of UDAAP citations by the regulators (for the benefit of management) and for the line, I would focus on making sure they understand that it is important for them to escalate any situation in which a customer or potential customer (right or wrong) claims that the bank did not treat them fairly or they misunderstood any written or verbal agreement they thought they had reached with the bank to the proper individual(s) in the bank for review.

Return to Top