Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

New Reply Thread Options
#2031543 - 08/04/15 04:10 PM Question on bank officers.
Anonymous
Unregistered

I read the bankruptcy thread and I have had this question posed to me. Can a person be promoted to an executive officer and/or say Asst. Vice President or Vice President after they have filed bankruptcy twice in the last 10 years? A employee asked me this question and said they had heard, No they cannot be promoted to a high position in a bank due to personal bankruptcy let alone doing it twice or maybe more.

Thanks for any response. Also who would know outside of the employee, unless he or she divulged it?

Return to Top Reply Quote Quick Reply Quick Quote
#2031565 - 08/04/15 05:25 PM Re: Question on bank officers. Anonymous
Norman Paperman Offline
Diamond Poster
Norman Paperman
48.934476, -114.343735
Tell the employee to show you their source. No one has time to chase down these unicorns.

CRCM

#2031572 - 08/04/15 05:43 PM Re: Question on bank officers. Anonymous
Dan Persfull Offline
10K Club
Dan Persfull
Bloomington, IN
17 CFR 229.401 - (Item 401) Directors, executive officers, promoters and control persons.

#2031589 - 08/04/15 06:33 PM Re: Question on bank officers. Anonymous
Pale Rider Offline
10K Club
Pale Rider
under the Lone Star
Not sure an AVP makes "significant contributions", as the code states. But what bank wants to push the envelope and bring scrutiny down on them?

#2031807 - 08/05/15 03:37 PM Re: Question on bank officers. Anonymous
Anonymous
Unregistered

OP here. I appreciate the responses. There is a little more to the story that cannot be brought up but I was just wondering. Thanks again.

Norman this was an after hours discussion off the clock. So any chasing would have been done on their time. They were just asking me if I had knowledge and I did not.

Quick Reply:
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Moderator:  MagicCity, P*Q, Truffle Royale