Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Page 25 of 48 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 47 48
Thread Options
#2031977 - 08/05/15 09:01 PM Re: More Cheaters (really not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
edAudit Offline
Power Poster
edAudit
You are here
It is clearly in the wells report

CAMS

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#2031990 - 08/05/15 09:53 PM Re: More Cheaters (really not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
DD Regs Offline
Power Poster
DD Regs
Somewhere in the middle
As seasoned security officer used to say, to stop unwanted behavior "You need to nip it, nip it, nip it!"

Return to Top
#2032009 - 08/06/15 01:53 AM Re: More Cheaters (really not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
RVFlyboy Offline
Power Poster
RVFlyboy
Soaring over Georgia
I've grown weary of this. Ed, for an auditor, you sure don't want to see any evidence except what suits your conclusions. Sort of like a certain commissioner we all know and love. Regardless of whatever you and Shemp have to say, the Patriots and Tom Brady ARE the reigning Super Bowl Champions and I can't wait for them to do it again this year. I'm out of here.

Return to Top
#2032012 - 08/06/15 08:59 AM Re: More Cheaters (really not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
Sound Tactic Offline
Power Poster
Sound Tactic
Quote:
I've grown weary of this. Ed, for an auditor, you sure don't want to see any evidence except what suits your conclusions.

mirror mirror on the wall

Return to Top
#2032013 - 08/06/15 09:00 AM Re: More Cheaters (really not the Patriots this time) DD Regs
Sound Tactic Offline
Power Poster
Sound Tactic
Originally Posted By DD Regs
As seasoned security officer used to say, to stop unwanted behavior "You need to nip it, nip it, nip it!"

I thought he was practically a police officer.

Return to Top
#2032014 - 08/06/15 10:23 AM Re: More Cheaters (really not the Patriots this time) RVFlyboy
edAudit Offline
Power Poster
edAudit
You are here
Originally Posted By BeechFlyboy
I've grown weary of this. Ed, for an auditor, you sure don't want to see any evidence except what suits your conclusions. Sort of like a certain commissioner we all know and love. Regardless of whatever you and Shemp have and I can't wait for them to do it again this year. I'm out of here.

For a compliance officer you sure ignore obvious signs of maleficence. I would love to see some evidence from the Brady camp but attacks on the integrity of the investigators and non-cooperating with the investigation is not evidence. I would rather be the team that came in second or third that had integrity than the team that cheated their way to the Super bowl.

"to say, the Patriots and Tom Brady ARE the reigning Super Bowl Champions" As to the claim about how many Tour De France did Armstrong win? (and there was less evidence of him cheating along the way)

CAMS

Return to Top
#2032015 - 08/06/15 10:36 AM Re: More Cheaters (really not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
edAudit Offline
Power Poster
edAudit
You are here
more "evidence" provided by the Players association

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/tom-bradys-reaction-being-told-160000166.html

CAMS

Return to Top
#2032056 - 08/06/15 02:05 PM Re: More Cheaters (really not the Patriots this time) edAudit
TB 12 Offline
Power Poster
TB 12
Foxboro
Originally Posted By edAudit
Originally Posted By BeechFlyboy
I've grown weary of this. Ed, for an auditor, you sure don't want to see any evidence except what suits your conclusions. Sort of like a certain commissioner we all know and love. Regardless of whatever you and Shemp have and I can't wait for them to do it again this year. I'm out of here.

For a compliance officer you sure ignore obvious signs of maleficence. I would love to see some evidence from the Brady camp but attacks on the integrity of the investigators and non-cooperating with the investigation is not evidence. I would rather be the team that came in second or third that had integrity than the team that cheated their way to the Super bowl.

"to say, the Patriots and Tom Brady ARE the reigning Super Bowl Champions" As to the claim about how many Tour De France did Armstrong win? (and there was less evidence of him cheating along the way)

How do you prove a negative. He has denied any wrongdoing and the NFL has provided NOTHING to prove he did order code red. You can infer all you want but absent anything of substance, you have no argument.

The ineptitude of this entire investigation is stunning. The Wells report was edited before it was published, league executives violated NFL rooms by being present in the Officials locker room at halftime of the Colts game, etc. etc.

Return to Top
#2032063 - 08/06/15 02:18 PM Re: More Cheaters (really not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
edAudit Offline
Power Poster
edAudit
You are here
“The interpretation has always been that no one should enter the game officials locker room unless on official business,” McCarthy said. “League, club, and security people enter the officials locker rooms at every game to assist them with various functions. It is standard procedure. If the officials have an issue with anyone entering their locker room inappropriately, they would report it to security people at the site or to the head of officiating.

“This isn’t anything new or different. Various people with official game day functions enter the room. For example, your SNF crew goes into officials’ locker room for the standard 90-minute meeting before the game. The meeting includes someone from the broadcasting crew, the officials, officiating observer, the home and away PR reps, green hat, orange sleeves. This happens at every NFL game.”

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-engla...als-locker-room

CAMS

Return to Top
#2032068 - 08/06/15 02:24 PM Re: More Cheaters (really not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
edAudit Offline
Power Poster
edAudit
You are here
No one was asking to prove a negative but when you have a conversation with someone about text messages: not answer questions asked and have a flunky destroy your phone on the same day it make you appear to be guilty. Unless you are a Pats fan and that is business as usual.

CAMS

Return to Top
#2032069 - 08/06/15 02:26 PM Re: More Cheaters (really not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
edAudit Offline
Power Poster
edAudit
You are here
OJ was innocent and had no knowledge of who else could have done it and his late ex-wife and Ron Goldman are still alive by the same standard.

CAMS

Return to Top
#2032070 - 08/06/15 02:28 PM Re: More Cheaters (really not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
TB 12 Offline
Power Poster
TB 12
Foxboro
Yes- OJ is a great analogy.

And with that, I am out!

:drops mic and heads over to Toms house to wash and detail his Audi:

Return to Top
#2032071 - 08/06/15 02:29 PM Re: More Cheaters (really not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
TMatt87 Offline
Diamond Poster
TMatt87
Idaho
If we are relating this whole debacle to compliance/audit, I think we can all agree that a SAR would be in order as there have been suspicious activities. However, if this was tried in a court of law instead of the court of public opinion, the case would be dismissed as there isn't sufficient evidence linking Brady to any wrong doing. That isn't to say I don't think he's guilty, but there isn't any concrete evidence.

Return to Top
#2032074 - 08/06/15 02:36 PM Re: More Cheaters (really not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
edAudit Offline
Power Poster
edAudit
You are here

CAMS

Return to Top
#2032077 - 08/06/15 02:45 PM Re: More Cheaters (really not the Patriots this time) edAudit
TB 12 Offline
Power Poster
TB 12
Foxboro
As for no prescient for discipline for not non-cooperation

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2010/12/29/brett-favre-fined-nfl-cooperating-investigation/

:picks up mic:

I assume you mean precedent?

I never argued there no precedent for non cooperation. I argued there was no precedent for a 4 game suspension for non cooperation.

:drops mic (for real this time):

Return to Top
#2032090 - 08/06/15 03:28 PM Re: More Cheaters (really not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
edAudit Offline
Power Poster
edAudit
You are here
darn spellcheck

CAMS

Return to Top
#2032629 - 08/10/15 03:57 PM Re: More Cheaters (really not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
HappyGilmore Offline
10K Club
Pulling people out of the ditc...
hey, it's a new season...which means a new chance for all NFL teams to "bend the rules" and see what they can get away with...remember, it's only cheating if the NFL catches and fines you, otherwise, it is just "misunderstanding of the rules"...

Return to Top
#2032630 - 08/10/15 03:58 PM Re: More Cheaters (really not the Patriots this time) edAudit
HappyGilmore Offline
10K Club
darn spellcheck

did you mean "spellicheck?"

Return to Top
#2032635 - 08/10/15 04:24 PM Re: More Cheaters (really not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
noelekal Offline
100 Club
Texas
Originally Posted By HappyGilmore
hey, it's a new season...which means a new chance for all NFL teams to "bend the rules" and see what they can get away with...remember, it's only cheating if the NFL catches and fines you, otherwise, it is just "misunderstanding of the rules"...

We could rename the Superbowl, the Misconstruction Bowl with the winner crowned as the team who was better able to cultivate the impression of mere misunderstanding all season rather than to be seen to manipulate and to exploit.

Return to Top
#2032644 - 08/10/15 04:51 PM Re: More Cheaters (really not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
edAudit Offline
Power Poster
edAudit
You are here
since the NFL preseason has started a good lesion for potential S/B teams

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1708017-how-to-get-away-with-cheating-in-todays-nfl

CAMS

Return to Top
#2032672 - 08/10/15 06:02 PM Re: More Cheaters (really not the Patriots this time) edAudit
Hobbes Offline
100 Club
Hobbes
On a sled
since the NFL preseason has started a good lesion for potential S/B teams

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1708017-how-to-get-away-with-cheating-in-todays-nfl

I think you meant "lesson", but lesion is funnier and probably more appropriate.

Return to Top
#2032822 - 08/11/15 10:23 AM Re: More Cheaters (really not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
edAudit Offline
Power Poster
edAudit
You are here

CAMS

Return to Top
#2034030 - 08/17/15 05:35 PM Re: More Cheaters (really not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
edAudit Offline
Power Poster
edAudit
You are here
http://www.netzero-news.net/news/read/ar...ter_title_fo-ap

GENEVA (AP) — Olympic champion Asli Cakir Alptekin has agreed to give up her 1,500-meter title and serve an 8-year ban for blood doping, dealing another blow to track and field.

They came up with a test for blood doping?

CAMS

Return to Top
#2034032 - 08/17/15 05:48 PM Re: More Cheaters (really not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
HappyGilmore Offline
10K Club
yep, been in place a number of years, but can be beat (see lance Armstrong)...has to do with levels of hemoglobin, so not fool proof

Return to Top
#2034044 - 08/17/15 06:18 PM Re: More Cheaters (really not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
Peepers Offline
10K Club
oy, Lance, to me he has to be one of the bigger diappointments when it comes to cheating

none of it is good but his series of lies, denials and throwing others under the bus was rediculous

Return to Top
Page 25 of 48 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 47 48